Brandy has FUCKING REGAINED A STAN

Started by #Mu7, April 03, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
I mean, that's kinda what happens when a musician takes extra long breaks.

You can't leave your die hard fans in the dark for years and not count on them having very high expectations when you finally reemerge.

There are fan bases where that isn?t true. But I get why Brandy fans don?t fall in that category.

b7

Saw the first post, and immediately jumped to the last page and i was right :kii:  comedy

yummy

Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Y?all do realize when the album actually drops, most of y?all gon be mad because Timbaland ain?t on it, and the others will be mad that Rodney isn?t on it. Those who don?t care about those two producers, will say the productions sound cheap if there isn?t a big name attached. And the majority will complain that she didn?t give them an updated version of their favorite song or album of hers. The people who are the most desperate for an album wont like it and will say, ?we waited 6 years and this is the best she can give? This is LATE.?

Thanks for the insight, Raven.

brocka4life

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 03, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Y?all do realize when the album actually drops, most of y?all gon be mad because Timbaland ain?t on it, and the others will be mad that Rodney isn?t on it. Those who don?t care about those two producers, will say the productions sound cheap if there isn?t a big name attached. And the majority will complain that she didn?t give them an updated version of their favorite song or album of hers. The people who are the most desperate for an album wont like it and will say, ?we waited 6 years and this is the best she can give? This is LATE.?

Thanks for the insight, Raven.

Cowgirl

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 03, 2018, 01:50:00 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 03, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 03, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
Lullaby is kinda boring
yeah
I don?t really like it
I love that she?s singing from the bridge on
But

yea ... with Brandy it's like
... the vocals are always gonna sound amazing
but I just hate hearing it over boring mess

>>><<<

TriBeCa

I wish I was this excited for Brandy! Sadly, I am not. These side projects are good for keeping her name out there, but she needs to get her own shit together and clean up her look!

b7

Popping up outta nowhere with new music would be great but i love what she?s doing right now

n

Anything is better than that social media foolishness all throughout 2017. This is pure bliss to me and she seems to be more respected than ever in some aspects

I don?t expect people to jump for joy but whew. I?ll take it for now

And this Lullaby song isn?t some stand alone single. It fits the visual album and slays IMO Lolz

Annie

Bran is a legend and can work with anyone so when I hear a late beat or cheap production I don?t understand. Expectations are high yes and most of us are at a point where we are not even going to pretend we like something when it is just not it. I think all of us still Stan for Brandy?s voice tho, that won?t change.

/.\

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on April 03, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Bran is a legend and can work with anyone so when I hear a late beat or cheap production I don?t understand. Expectations are high yes and most of us are at a point where we are not even going to pretend we like something when it is just not it. I think all of us still Stan for Brandy?s voice tho, that won?t change.
Spell it out Kwee!!

:stressed:

GLOCK

April 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM #55 Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM by M'Baku
Quote from: 1RIG on April 03, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Popping up outta nowhere with new music would be great but i love what she?s doing right now

n

Anything is better than that social media foolishness all throughout 2017. This is pure bliss to me and she seems to be more respected than ever in some aspects

And this Lullaby song isn?t some stand alone single. It fits the visual album and slays IMO Lolz
how many times have you played it since it was released King! ?

jtwoeleven

n

!!!!

There?s nothing wrong wanting more from her, but I?ll take what we have now rather than making headlines on theshaderoom.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Annie on April 03, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Annie

Quote from: jtwoeleven on April 03, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

n

!!!!

There?s nothing wrong wanting more from her, but I?ll take what we have now rather than making headlines on theshaderoom.

I agree anything is better than outbursts on social media
This whole thing with Princess is a mess too

/.\