Brandy has FUCKING REGAINED A STAN

Started by #Mu7, April 03, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

My main issue is some of y?all talking about pretending

n

If i don?t like a Brandy song i always let that shit be known. I don?t need to fake stan for anything. Cheap beat or not, she?s one of the few that sing something so well and creates music with her own voice to the point where i won?t always care

If you don?t like it, great. But don?t say some of us are pretending

b7

Brandy is an absolute rollercoaster of things and i can see why someone wouldn?t be down for the ride at this point, but after whatever went on last year, she seems to be anew and finally discussing an actual album.

We?ll see what happens but the last couple years there was no talk of an actual complete album until now.

b7

Quote from: M'Baku on April 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 03, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
Popping up outta nowhere with new music would be great but i love what she?s doing right now

n

Anything is better than that social media foolishness all throughout 2017. This is pure bliss to me and she seems to be more respected than ever in some aspects

I don?t expect people to jump for joy but whew. I?ll take it for now

And this Lullaby song isn?t some stand alone single. It fits the visual album and slays IMO Lolz
how many times have you played it since it was released King! ?
its been on repeat since it came out

I play other shit but that vocal is throwback Brandy all day, outside of the bridge. 

I live. Video and all 

b7

Quote from: Annie on April 03, 2018, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on April 03, 2018, 08:37:46 PM
Popping up outta nowhere with new music would be great but i love what she?s doing right now

n

Anything is better than that social media foolishness all throughout 2017. This is pure bliss to me and she seems to be more respected than ever in some aspects

And this Lullaby song isn?t some stand alone single. It fits the visual album and slays IMO Lolz

!!!!

There?s nothing wrong wanting more from her, but I?ll take what we have now rather than making headlines on theshaderoom.

I agree anything is better than outbursts on social media
This whole thing with Princess is a mess too
notice she hasn?t responded to any mess in MONTHS

people poke and she says nothing, even if she?s caused some of it. That?s also how i remember Brandy to be

She never used to respond to shit even when people would say the most evil shit. I prefer that

b7

Lullaby excites me because of the vocal and a sign of how clean her voice is in that studio these days

No one can predict what the album will actually sound like :kii: she?s not a ballads all over the album type of bitch

Y?all have 6 albums of proof. I?m not worried, but i am impatient like the rest of us
:udontlookok:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on April 03, 2018, 08:55:23 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

n

how many times have you played it since it was released King! ?
its been on repeat since it came out

I play other shit but that vocal is throwback Brandy all day, outside of the bridge. 

I live. Video and all
bet

Cowgirl

brocka4life

I?m excited about her voice based on the recent live vocals. I haven?t been excited about the live vocals in years.

b7

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 03, 2018, 09:26:22 PM
Rig r u pissed at me

fhjfjfjfjnfjfg NEVER tbh

We all ain?t gonna like the same songs

Kalifornia.

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 03, 2018, 09:26:22 PM
Rig r u pissed at me

sdbbbb

I know he be wanting to beat my ass sometimes. Love King tho.

He definitely keeps things balanced & level headed here.

GLOCK