b7

April 03, 2018, 10:46:54 PM #76 Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:47:15 PM by 1RIG
Mcmcmc
C
C

C
C
C
I swear i don?t. If anyone deserves criticism in a few areas, it?s our girl Bran. I get it

I?m not delusional, just sensitive sometimes cuz i know she?s been through hell and back again a few times
:stressed:

b7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Y?all do realize when the album actually drops, most of y?all gon be mad because Timbaland ain?t on it, and the others will be mad that Rodney isn?t on it. Those who don?t care about those two producers, will say the productions sound cheap if there isn?t a big name attached. And the majority will complain that she didn?t give them an updated version of their favorite song or album of hers. The people who are the most desperate for an album wont like it and will say, ?we waited 6 years and this is the best she can give? This is LATE.?

Production wise

All of her recordings post 2 11 have been cheap sounding
I dont think ive heard one that sounded as thought out and mastered as 211

So i know she in tanisha basement these days recordin but
U are right ive said this before they font know what they want untill they hear it

And everything she releases will be dismissed for the allure of what the album will sound like

Ppul are already sayin they aint here for lullabye well im sure she will have ballads on her new record and yall drag the uptempo knocks she had on 211 so what do u really want

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
I mean, that's kinda what happens when a musician takes extra long breaks.

You can't leave your die hard fans in the dark for years and not count on them having very high expectations when you finally reemerge. Being gone for over half a decade and then popping up with cute or average material just won't dew.

So yeah, after all this time she needs to be on some epic shit or it's return to sender for me, and you'll just have to deal.

Sis has been owt the game for over half a decade
damn
:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

April 04, 2018, 02:04:15 AM #81 Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:05:27 AM by ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ
And Bran would do best if sis released a series of EPs -- Which caters to different genres/sounds or what have you.
I think people would go up for that.   

The full on album release era approach has too much unnecessary expectations.
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ???? on April 04, 2018, 02:04:15 AM
And Bran would do best if sis released a series of EPs -- Which caters to different genres/sounds or what have you.
I think people would go up for that.   

The full on album release era approach has too much unnecessary expectations.

Great idea  :wub:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

LOONA.

Yeah I don't really stan owt for any of these collaborations she's been apart of but the vocal performance has been flawless and she hasn't disappointed.

Brandy isn't even what I'm worried about. It's moreso the producers and the music itself.     

GYNandTONIC

As far as featured tracks go, I must say since 2/11 she has been on a slew of songs from gospel to pop to EDM and back again. I genuinely appreciate all of it, and it's the reason why I never understood how anyone could say she doesn't care about music anymore or isn't trying. Lullaby is actually the 4th music video since 2/11 she's been in. 3 of those being by herself. If you count ones where only her vocals were in, this is actually her 6th. 

Whether one likes the work she put out is something different. Personally, the Chris B./Walls Group/Mystery Skulls combo was my favorite. Lullaby is simply flawless! It's been on repeat non stop. Also her renditions of the Chicago songs were amazing and it's unfortunate something wasn't released for that.

My only criticism is that every song has a moody feel. I don't equate moody to boring but I feel it's setting her up. I love badlands and easy listening but she's forcing me to want up beat music for her album. Which honestly I'm never really checking for from her, but that's how she's moving my ear.

Ma Lo

April 04, 2018, 12:47:25 PM #85 Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:47:37 PM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
I mean, that's kinda what happens when a musician takes extra long breaks.

You can't leave your die hard fans in the dark for years and not count on them having very high expectations when you finally reemerge. Being gone for over half a decade and then popping up with cute or average material just won't dew.

So yeah, after all this time she needs to be on some epic shit or it's return to sender for me, and you'll just have to deal.

n

!!

MelMel

Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 09:28:57 PM
Quote from: NATHAN. on April 03, 2018, 09:26:22 PM
Rig r u pissed at me

sdbbbb

I know he be wanting to beat my ass sometimes. Love King tho.

He definitely keeps things balanced & level headed here.
I know I do

BITCH

Kalifornia.

Quote from: MelMel on April 04, 2018, 01:48:04 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 09:28:57 PM
Quote from: NATHAN. on April 03, 2018, 09:26:22 PM
Rig r u pissed at me

sdbbbb

I know he be wanting to beat my ass sometimes. Love King tho.

He definitely keeps things balanced & level headed here.
I know I do

BITCH

Run up