Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:13:02 PM
Quote from: COIS on July 05, 2019, 10:11:10 PM
Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:07:14 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:04:16 PM
KIp why are you fuming as if you were there?

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

I don't see what all the outrage is about.

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

We got the new alber coming soon. Things seem to be moving

Woulda been nice to get footage from the KFC mess I guess but ... mess

Brandy been away for 7 years. Its a great opportunity for her to let ppl know she's back. Furthermore, she should be performing a new cut from the upcoming album at this point.
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:10:54 PM

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

I guess I can understand that. You're concerned about her her numbers, exposure, etc.
Makes sense.

I just want the music. sdssddsddd

But I guess it would be nice to know she performed at Bojangles and mess too

Let's face it. The more a Brandy album underperforms, its like the longer the wait. If this project dont do as well as she wants it to, it very well may just be her last.

Sovereign.

I'm so disappointed in Brandy. Heartbroken. Your two biggest shows of 2019 and you can't rise to either occasion? How? Moesha......

b7

Idk 

my first reaction is to be upset, but i hope she's ok more than anything right now 

Sovereign.

Bish

Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:13:57 PM
Quote from: Bish on July 05, 2019, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:04:43 PM
It's always something. Brandy only cares about herself and has made it obvious her fans are of no value to her any longer. It's sad because it's starting to appear that it's a wasted talent. Give that gift to an artist who truly values it all and consistently give their all.
I think it's quite the opposite. Her heart isn't in the music anymore and she won't admit it because she doesn't want to disappoint the fans. The signs are there. From the lack of effort in her image, delayed music, and self-sabotaging.

I can understand where you are coming from, but when it's still a disappointment to her fans...especially those die hard ones. If you can't be consistent with following your gift then it would be best to find a new drive that would reignite her flame.
I agree with you. I'm not justifying it I'm just saying it's not black and white.

It has been frustrating being a fan of hers but we don't know what she is dealing with personally so I am sympathetic towards her. But realistically I don't think she's in the right headspace to be what she used to be which is why I think she should retire.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I want her to win so bad but if this is true Sonja needs to get in her ass. ( I hope she's okay or whatever)

KippDaddy

July 05, 2019, 10:18:58 PM #84 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:20:22 PM by KippDaddy
KANYE SHRUG

HUGO

This girl I tell ya....

I don't even wanna read and get upset

Luxury

Kind of sad to see people in here wishing ill and failure on her because of this... when you have no clue whats's going on with her.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:10:54 PM

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

The ppl at essence know who she is and what she can do as a vocalist / artist.

Its a missed opportunity for the fans who did go, but lets not pretend its the DC mess when it was an actual brandy show / celebration.

Its the weekend. Have a drink and let y'all hair down.

this is album release mode.  the other single is coming sooner than u guys think.  everything she is doing should be in preparation for that.   she released a single to radio today.  she SHOULD been on that stage promoting that letting people know she is back.  i dont care how small or large it is.  she does family reunions but cant do major shows?

lets not pretend that a single release and album release doesnt also come with working both of them.

and no one in here is fuming.  if anything i think we all collectively want her to do what she needs to do to be sucessful.   

None of this is confirmed. so hopefully she still getting up there

Very well said.

b7

Quote from: Luxury on July 05, 2019, 10:20:16 PM
Kind of sad to see people in here wishing ill and failure on her because of this... when you have no clue whats's going on with her.

shaunlamont89

I just really hope that she is okay. At the end of the day, she is a person. I will always support her musically, but her health and well-being is far more important to me. I'm really hoping this is all a rumor.