Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:10:54 PM
Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:07:14 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:04:16 PM
KIp why are you fuming as if you were there?

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

I don't see what all the outrage is about.

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

We got the new alber coming soon. Things seem to be moving

Woulda been nice to get footage from the KFC mess I guess but ... mess

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

The ppl at essence know who she is and what she can do as a vocalist / artist.

Its a missed opportunity for the fans who did go, but lets not pretend its the DC mess when it was an actual brandy show / celebration.

Its the weekend. Have a drink and let y'all hair down.

this is album release mode.  the other single is coming sooner than u guys think.  everything she is doing should be in preparation for that.   she released a single to radio today.  she shoulda been on that stage promoting that letting people know she is back. i dont care how small or large it is.  she does family reunions but cant do major shows?

lets not pretend that a single release and album release doesnt also come with working both of them.

and no one in here is fuming.  if anything i think we all collectively want her to do what she needs to do to be sucessful.

Y'all gonna continue to piss her off and turn this into a lauryn hill mess where 20 years later there is still no album. Keep up.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

Quote from: Luxury on July 05, 2019, 10:20:16 PM
Kind of sad to see people in here wishing ill and failure on her because of this... when you have no clue whats's going on with her.

KippDaddy

KippDaddy

Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:18:58 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:14:46 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:10:54 PM
Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:07:14 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:04:16 PM
KIp why are you fuming as if you were there?

I was about to say...unless anyone in here actually has tickets to the mess :diddraispoot:

I don't see what all the outrage is about.

sdfsdsdfddsfsdf

We got the new alber coming soon. Things seem to be moving

Woulda been nice to get footage from the KFC mess I guess but ... mess

Seriously??? Do you not understand the visibility that Essence provides to artists especially those who are struggling to stay relevant? Brandy backing out of an Essence performance speaks volumes to her drive and passion.

The ppl at essence know who she is and what she can do as a vocalist / artist.

Its a missed opportunity for the fans who did go, but lets not pretend its the DC mess when it was an actual brandy show / celebration.

Its the weekend. Have a drink and let y'all hair down.

this is album release mode.  the other single is coming sooner than u guys think.  everything she is doing should be in preparation for that.   she released a single to radio today.  she shoulda been on that stage promoting that letting people know she is back. i dont care how small or large it is.  she does family reunions but cant do major shows?

lets not pretend that a single release and album release doesnt also come with working both of them.

and no one in here is fuming.  if anything i think we all collectively want her to do what she needs to do to be sucessful.

Y'all gonna continue to piss her off and turn this into a lauryn hill mess where 20 years later there is still no album. Keep up.

Summer 2014

BigDawg

If indeed she did back out for whatever reason, and that may or may not be true,  it's one show. 

Mrd0ndada

🙄

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Whenever a BIG show is SOLD OUT she's a no show.  I'm done venting. 

Le Champ

It was my understanding that she was performing a few throwback hits from her first album to celebrate its 25th year (like Essence). So if that's the case, then it's not that big of a deal. Also, she was going to be first or second, and honestly, people don't show up to Essence til late :dead:
The crowd doesn't get packed until maybe an hour and a half after start time. She wasn't a main act. She will recover from this.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Le Champ on July 05, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
It was my understanding that she was performing a few throwback hits from her first album to celebrate its 25th year (like Essence). So if that's the case, then it's not that big of a deal. Also, she was going to be first or second, and honestly, people don't show up to Essence til late :dead:
The crowd doesn't get packed until maybe an hour and a half after start time. She wasn't a main act. She will recover from this.

what was the line up sis?

BigDawg

July 05, 2019, 10:25:32 PM #101 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:25:58 PM by BigDawg
Not to mention she's performed at Essence Fest a number of times already

Good Morning Gorgeous

I hope she is ok? :ermm: Is not that big of a deal!  :blink: It's not like this is DC!  :uhh: Lets not act like she is Lauryn Hill!  :-/

Those are some of the responses from some of you. Stop looking for ways to excuse or justify her constant piss poor decisions. We all love a version of Brandy who no longer exists.

You know sometimes
There come a time in your life
When you love something
You have to let it go
And even though
You might feel there's still something there
You have to wake up
Stop living in a dream
'Cause it's over now
You got to think about you

b7

By all means, if there's mess then lash her 

but, let's get some news on her and see if she's on first.