Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:30:42 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:25:37 PM
Lets not act like she is Lauryn Hill!  :-/

Faggot don't twist what i said. That's what we NOT gon' do.

Love, you are not the only one who made that statement. Get your panties out of a bunch.  :uhh:

The statement was about the album. Don't take my shit out of fucking context to drive your fumed up narrative.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bish

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:32:01 PM
Quote from: COIS on July 05, 2019, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2019, 10:27:46 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on July 05, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
It was my understanding that she was performing a few throwback hits from her first album to celebrate its 25th year (like Essence). So if that's the case, then it's not that big of a deal. Also, she was going to be first or second, and honestly, people don't show up to Essence til late :dead:
The crowd doesn't get packed until maybe an hour and a half after start time. She wasn't a main act. She will recover from this.
ohhh ok so not even a full set this time  :dead:

I'm fine then

Yeah, it's okay guys! I think a fan mentioned she's currently working on putting together a new set list. She can do a show then when we get something fresh!  :)

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

lord yall some forgiving ass people lol

sis still owes me for dc lol
Ch...

Let me sit right by you, cause...

Mrd0ndada

Short set list or long set list 🤦🏽‍♂️ Girl get your ass out there & promote you're releasing an album right?  If she's not gonna perform & attend events & interview to promote her return then what's the hold up on the music drop it & put us out of our misery some of us like myself are only here for that anyway  
🙄

Ulysses

RAY7

When will it be ok to cuss this girl out?
I was so ready for a few IG clips. Maybe even a little piece of Love Again live
:melmel:

KippDaddy

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:33:31 PM
It was my understanding that she was performing a few throwback hits from her first album to celebrate its 25th year (like Essence). So if that's the case, then it's not that big of a deal. Also, she was going to be first or second, and honestly, people don't show up to Essence til late :dead:
The crowd doesn't get packed until maybe an hour and a half after start time. She wasn't a main act. She will recover from this.

I'm fine then

Yeah, it's okay guys! I think a fan mentioned she's currently working on putting together a new set list. She can do a show then when we get something fresh!  :)

Ohhh you were one of the DC gorls.

I get it now. Dejavu. Aww Kip

I didnt lose out on anything. I got my flight refunded and I was only coming from CT and someone was taking care of my ticket.  So i am not that pressed about it.  It just sucks as a fan to seemingly want more for someone than they..... (u know the rest)

FRANCE

I'm fine then

Chhh its easier not to care. These things all happen for a reason. Im just gonna assume at this point that something happened on the business/money side and she took a stance not to show up.

Good Morning Gorgeous

Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:32:11 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:30:42 PM
Quote from: Shad Moss Whooped Ci's Ass on July 05, 2019, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: mylogistics on July 05, 2019, 10:25:37 PM
Lets not act like she is Lauryn Hill!  :-/

Faggot don't twist what i said. That's what we NOT gon' do.

Love, you are not the only one who made that statement. Get your panties out of a bunch.  :uhh:

The statement was about the album. Don't take my shit out of fucking context to drive your fumed up narrative.

:kii: whatever

Bigmacthawoppa

I really hope this isn't true. I was a DC gorl and I bought tickets to Femme It Forward in Concord and I swear if she misses that one too I'm gonna lose my shit.

KippDaddy

July 05, 2019, 10:37:28 PM #129 Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 10:37:59 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: COIS on July 05, 2019, 10:36:12 PM

I'm fine then

Chhh its easier not to care. These things all happen for a reason. Im just gonna assume at this point that something happened on the business/money side and she took a stance not to show up.

and dc? lol  I like your optimism.  But what was the reasoning for that lol

Monika

Yahudah

BigDawg

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 05, 2019, 10:25:32 PM
Not too mention she's performed at Essence Fest a number of times already

She has a single out now. If u have a job and u keep calling out last min they won't need u anymore. Brandy is a legend I get that but she also has a job to do. I'm sure a contact was signed etc. I just want her to be that BIIIIIATCH again. I don't want her to have a reputation as a no show girl.
I completely understand, but I think that time has passed and not just because of the climate in music has changed but I don't think she wants to be that "It"  girl anymore and that's okay.

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 05, 2019, 10:37:14 PM
I really hope this isn't true. I was a DC gorl and I bought tickets to Femme It Forward in Concord and I swear if she misses that one too I'm gonna lose my shit.

She's gonna cancel cause she doesn't like MONICA.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 05, 2019, 10:37:14 PM

nigga i would ask for a refund now lol

Mrd0ndada

🙄