Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 05, 2019, 10:39:59 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 05, 2019, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:31:27 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 05, 2019, 10:25:32 PM
Not too mention she's performed at Essence Fest a number of times already

She has a single out now. If u have a job and u keep calling out last min they won't need u anymore. Brandy is a legend I get that but she also has a job to do. I'm sure a contact was signed etc. I just want her to be that BIIIIIATCH again. I don't want her to have a reputation as a no show girl.
I completely understand, but I think that time has passed and not just because of the climate in music has changed but I don't think she wants to be that "It"  girl anymore and that's okay.

I think it's the opposite.  I think she's afraid of not being that "it" girl anymore
hasn't she had more than enough time to adjus...nvm

Right

KippDaddy

Quote from: COIS on July 05, 2019, 10:48:47 PM
Oh yea. I need to get back into Stranger Things. Hoping we get to hear the Fanny, Jaz collab soon.

man let me shut up lol

Opposites Attract.

n

Y'all in here dragging without any facts. Her set was cut from the lineup due to timing. No fault of her own 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 05, 2019, 10:39:59 PM

She has a single out now. If u have a job and u keep calling out last min they won't need u anymore. Brandy is a legend I get that but she also has a job to do. I'm sure a contact was signed etc. I just want her to be that BIIIIIATCH again. I don't want her to have a reputation as a no show girl.
I completely understand, but I think that time has passed and not just because of the climate in music has changed but I don't think she wants to be that "It"  girl anymore and that's okay.

I think it's the opposite.  I think she's afraid of not being that "it" girl anymore
hasn't she had more than enough time to adjus...nvm
like, how is she afraid of something that's been reality for almost 20 years :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

BigDawg

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:45:30 PM

I'm no singer but who makes music and not want to WIN?  She may not want to be the it girl anymore but most of us here want her to be. All I'm saying is she can't keep reneging last min it's not okay for her BRAND.
I hear you. Maybe the music she's creating is more valuable to her than seeing it chart, garnish accolades, or sell out stadiums. There are a number of ways to succeed. This is only the second show she's missed in how long, I can imagine it being disappointing but shit happens sometimes.

RAY7

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 05, 2019, 10:49:29 PM
n

Y'all in here dragging without any facts. Her set was cut from the lineup due to timing. No fault of her own
really, what is the source of this

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 10:50:12 PM
n

:guys:

Says who? Show me documentation. She's Brandy who would cut her out of a show ?

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Quote from: BigDawg on July 05, 2019, 10:50:50 PM
Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:45:30 PM

I'm no singer but who makes music and not want to WIN?  She may not want to be the it girl anymore but most of us here want her to be. All I'm saying is she can't keep reneging last min it's not okay for her BRAND.
I hear you. Maybe the music she's creating is more valuable to her than seeing it chart, garnish accolades, or sell out stadiums. There are a number of ways to succeed. This is only the second show she's missed in how long, I can imagine it being disappointing but shit happens sometimes.

Very tru but these are BIG shows not no picnic n the park shyt.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:52:21 PM
n

this is 2019. Like stop being delusional. It's not far fetch 

But there is no source. I just said some shit just like this thread was created without any facts and y'all in here carrying-on

KingDavid

She wasn't cut out of anything , she missed the rehearsals and pulled out the show  :dead: Like I can't wait for the over the top excuse :plzstop: Melody threw up and I had to go to see about my niece  :kii:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on July 05, 2019, 10:52:21 PM
n

People are saying they were running extremely behind, the show definitely did not start on time... However I domt see Brandy being involuntarily cut from the show bc of that. If anything the show would just go later into the night, or they'd cut Estelle lol or even cut some of the sets down to make up for lost time.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: KingDavid on July 05, 2019, 10:55:55 PM
She wasn't cut out of anything , she missed the rehearsals and pulled out the show  :dead: Like I can't wait for the over the top excuse :plzstop: Melody threw up and I had to go to see about my niece  :kii:

How do you know she missed rehearsals? Source?

Opposites Attract.

They cut her set. She was #2 on the set list and it was a timing issue