Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

No one has any confirmation that she's okay? This is weird . Don't drag the girl if we don't even know she's okay wtf 

Blackpantha

Quote from: lovechild on July 06, 2019, 07:47:42 AM
No one has any confirmation that she's okay? This is weird . Don't drag the girl if we don't even know she's okay wtf

Exactly! These Bsource fags are really laying it on thick.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

July 06, 2019, 07:59:23 AM #272 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 08:01:27 AM by Troye Stormborn

whats weird is its the 2nd major show in SIX month that brandy was a no show at.

like someone else said .. even if there were only 10 brandy fans in the audience who came from wherever its still heartbreaking to come see your fav and she is a no show with no explanation from HER as of why. 

Buy The Stars✨

and before any of you dumb bitches try it .. i was one of the ones who went to DC only to land and find out brandy was already back in Beverly Hills changing melodys diaper.  so i can speak on this

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 06, 2019, 07:53:11 AM

Exactly! These Bsource fags are really laying it on thick.

Outside an attempt on her life or Syria's health what excuse could she possibly have to cancel last minute?

lovechild

Ok 2 major shows in 20 years .. people .. seriously !! The girl will perform in fucking nowhere town in a minute .  Let's not act like this is standard for Brandy ! The DC stuff was bull shit but Brandy doesn't just cancel huge shows left and right . Get out your feelings and hope the girl is ok!! 

I just find it odd that there hasn't been any real update on if she's actually ok and what actually happened . 

Admin

Ahem, she also canceled her Cologne show just hours before it was supposed to begin.

Buy The Stars✨

July 06, 2019, 08:37:46 AM #277 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 08:38:37 AM by Troye Stormborn
yes 2 major shows in TWENTY years hun ...lets not fucking FORGET that brandy hasnt done a REAL tour since NEVER SAY NEVER in 1999.  its been 20 years love

also did you spend money on hotels or flights to either Washington DC or New Orleans?? that cant be refunded  If not i kindly invite you and any one else who didnt  to SHUT THE FUCK UP

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: squid on July 06, 2019, 08:36:35 AM
Ahem, she also canceled her Cologne show just hours before it was supposed to begin.

yeah forgot about those german shows and you know what i was kinda laughing at yall when it happened.  thinking bran would NEVER do it to her american fans but bitchhh bran GOT me back in DC bitchhhhhh ill never forget landing and seeing the bran cancels dc thread .... i was GAGGED hadnt even got my luggage from bagged claim yet .. i literally just sat there at a dunkin donuts and read the whole thread  :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: lovechild on July 06, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
Ok 2 major shows in 20 years .. people .. seriously !! The girl will perform in fucking nowhere town in a minute .  Let's not act like this is standard for Brandy ! The DC stuff was bull shit but Brandy doesn't just cancel huge shows left and right . Get out your feelings and hope the girl is ok!!

I just find it odd that there hasn't been any real update on if she's actually ok and what actually happened .

HUGO

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 06, 2019, 06:28:46 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 05, 2019, 10:32:01 PM
Quote from: COIS on July 05, 2019, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2019, 10:27:46 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on July 05, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
It was my understanding that she was performing a few throwback hits from her first album to celebrate its 25th year (like Essence). So if that's the case, then it's not that big of a deal. Also, she was going to be first or second, and honestly, people don't show up to Essence til late :dead:
The crowd doesn't get packed until maybe an hour and a half after start time. She wasn't a main act. She will recover from this.
ohhh ok so not even a full set this time  :dead:

I'm fine then

Yeah, it's okay guys! I think a fan mentioned she's currently working on putting together a new set list. She can do a show then when we get something fresh!  :)

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

lord yall some forgiving ass people lol

sis still owes me for dc lol
Me too and I have NOT let the dc mess go.

Bitch all of this!

Kurama

Not some of you JUST now realizing something is wrong

:unbothered:

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 06, 2019, 08:41:04 AM
Quote from: squid on July 06, 2019, 08:36:35 AM

yeah forgot about those german shows and you know what i was kinda laughing at yall when it happened.  thinking bran would NEVER do it to her american fans but bitchhh bran GOT me back in DC bitchhhhhh ill never forget landing and seeing the bran cancels dc thread .... i was GAGGED hadnt even got my luggage from bagged claim yet .. i literally just sat there at a dunkin donuts and read the whole thread  :plzstop:

Not dunkin donuts

Good Morning Gorgeous

Ma Lo

Is quee having a bout of stage fright again?