Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Justaway_ on July 06, 2019, 10:38:14 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 06, 2019, 10:03:22 AM
Hope she's alright.

There are things in life that are more important than entertaining your fans.

brandy plz
VVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

BORderline

What really baffles me is how the situation is handled.
No apologies, nothing.
she is posting some InstaStory about her single like nothing happened.

No matter how these musicians treated you for that Washington concert, you promoted this shit implying people to support you.

Same thing with this: some may have booked flights, booked hotel rooms to see and support you.

You simply won't show up and act as if nothing happened. AND be perched on Instagram posting about Love Again.

Something really ain't clear in her head. You can not be THAT disrespectful to your fans.

Heated🔥

Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:39:27 AM
No apologies, nothing.

No matter how these musicians treated you for that Washington concert, you promoted this shit implying people to support you.

Same thing with this: some may have booked flights, booked hotel rooms to see and support you.

You simply won't show up and act as if nothing happened. AND be perched on Instagram posting about Love Again.

Something really ain't clear in her head. You can not be THAT disrespectful to your fans.
right

BORderline

Those who actually went to NoLa to see her, I hope y'all are READING her in her DM or something.

her tough self will prolly desactivate the comments since she's so strong and the vessel of bullshitting.

Cowgirl

Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:39:27 AM
No apologies, nothing.
Sorry but vnsddnddddddddddd

BORderline

Ugh let me deconnect from BS cause I'm about to snap after what she did in January. She's making HOT and PRESSED again.

You ain't showing up, and you're on IG posting some fucked up stories twice.
But to stuff some Wendy menu down your throat, you ain't missing THAT.

Crazy self.

Cowgirl

But do we know why she wasn't there tho? Maybe it was Essence's fault for overbooking?

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on July 06, 2019, 11:49:12 AM
But do we know why she wasn't there tho? Maybe it was Essence's fault for overbooking?
True or it could have been a personal emergency

Heated🔥

Gilgamesh.

Sh just posted the Daniel Caeser interview on her IG story so I doubt she's in any danger :dead:

Heated🔥

July 06, 2019, 11:54:00 AM #310 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:55:13 AM by Babyface
Doesn't  look like that much of an emergency if she's posting on her ig story.

Essence isn't like just a regular club or small venue appearance so some kind of explanation or apology needs to happen.

I hate that she keeps doing stuff like this and never addresses it.

HUGO

July 06, 2019, 11:55:04 AM #311 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:55:49 AM by HUGO
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 06, 2019, 11:52:39 AM
Sh just posted the Daniel Caeser interview on her IG story so I doubt she's in any danger :dead:
I just saw thinking it had something to do with Essence. Is she stupid? No valid explanation but can post in IG story
:uhh:

BigDawg

BORderline

July 06, 2019, 11:57:56 AM #313 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:59:01 AM by MrMoon
Y'all can BAN or BLOCK me.
I dont give a damn.
People are booking flights to see you but you disappear and reappear like Casper acting as if nothing happened?
We ain't some one night stand just using us to get your Love Again single up in those charts.

Eh...

July 06, 2019, 12:00:02 PM #314 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 12:04:18 PM by Eh...
Quote from: glock on July 06, 2019, 10:58:45 AM
She just performed at Coachella y'all

Essence is one of the most attended music festival in America.. 200k vs 470k at the concerts
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️