Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 06, 2019, 11:52:39 AM
Sh just posted the Daniel Caeser interview on her IG story so I doubt she's in any danger :dead:

That's so tacky omg

BigDawg

Has this been addressed anywhere else but here?

HUGO

Quote from: BowDown on July 06, 2019, 11:45:19 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:39:27 AM
What really baffles me is how the situation is handled.
No apologies, nothing.
she is posting some InstaStory about her single like nothing happened.
Sorry but vnsddnddddddddddd

The shit ain't even funny anymore cuz this is what irritates the fuck out of me

BigDawg

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:39:27 AM
What really baffles me is how the situation is handled.
No apologies, nothing.
she is posting some InstaStory about her single like nothing happened.

No matter how these musicians treated you for that Washington concert, you promoted this shit implying people to support you.

Same thing with this: some may have booked flights, booked hotel rooms to see and support you.

You simply won't show up and act as if nothing happened. AND be perched on Instagram posting about Love Again.

Something really ain't clear in her head. You can not be THAT disrespectful to your fans.

BITCH PREACH!!!!

a true artist would have posted IMMEDIATELY to let us know she wasnt gonna make it!!!

Hey starz SO SORRY butt i couldnt get on due to XYZ reason beyond my control.

the fact the she is silent and just moving on is very telling

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BowDown on July 06, 2019, 11:49:12 AM
But do we know why she wasn't there tho? Maybe it was Essence's fault for overbooking?

but why not say that ??? a simple 10 sec video or snap or insta mess would clear everything up .. the bitch has her phone in her hand RN

Aalumeci.

STUNNA GOD

Bruce

Monica was there speaking, they should have let her perform. 

rosone1

From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!
So Brandy canceled all of her appearances except for her Essence Concert performance due to something happening (not sure what). So she will no longer be at our Pop-Up on Saturday 😭😭😢

But we know how to pivot around here, so we got two new celebs to agree to stop by for meet & greets on Saturday! THIS JUST IN!

Elle Varner: Saturday 7/6 2:30-3:30pm
Lance Gross: Saturday 7/6: 4:15-5:15pm

Hope she's alright.

Camo

I think they were off schedule and she didn't have time to rehearse. She was there and fine. It's an all weekend event. I'm sure she will eventually perform.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: rosone1 on July 06, 2019, 12:43:22 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!
So Brandy canceled all of her appearances except for her Essence Concert performance due to something happening (not sure what). So she will no longer be at our Pop-Up on Saturday 😭😭😢

But we know how to pivot around here, so we got two new celebs to agree to stop by for meet & greets on Saturday! THIS JUST IN!

Hope she's alright.

she is fine .. she posted on her insta not to long ago about love again .. she is happy and healthy just ttook melody on a walk on the park i heard

Camo

Quote from: rosone1 on July 06, 2019, 12:43:22 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!

Hope she's alright.
She probably won't have time because she might be performing today instead.