Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Quote from: Camo on July 06, 2019, 12:48:20 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on July 06, 2019, 12:43:22 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!
So Brandy canceled all of her appearances except for her Essence Concert performance due to something happening (not sure what). So she will no longer be at our Pop-Up on Saturday 😭😭😢

But we know how to pivot around here, so we got two new celebs to agree to stop by for meet & greets on Saturday! THIS JUST IN!

Elle Varner: Saturday 7/6 2:30-3:30pm
Lance Gross: Saturday 7/6: 4:15-5:15pm

Hope she's alright.
She probably won't have time because she might be performing today instead.
I doubt it.Today is Musiq, H.E.R, Nas, Michelle Obama and MJB closing.

Camo

Quote from: rosone1 on July 06, 2019, 12:51:43 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!
So Brandy canceled all of her appearances except for her Essence Concert performance due to something happening (not sure what). So she will no longer be at our Pop-Up on Saturday 😭😭😢

But we know how to pivot around here, so we got two new celebs to agree to stop by for meet & greets on Saturday! THIS JUST IN!

Hope she's alright.
Things could've changed another artist could've backed out and she got a better slot. We never know and probably won't until real time.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Camo on July 06, 2019, 12:54:14 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!

Hope she's alright.
Things could've changed another artist could've backed out and she got a better slot. We never know and probably won't until real time.

nah not buying that.  if there was a change they would say it and she would too letting the ppl know that bought tickets to see her that they can catch her on sunday or whatever

Alpha

She's at Essence. Someone tagged her on IG. She had a mic/hearing device in her hand

lovechild

Quote from: Alpha on July 06, 2019, 01:02:02 PM
She's at Essence. Someone tagged her on IG. She had a mic/hearing device in her hand

Uuuuh can you post the link?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 06, 2019, 08:05:36 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on July 06, 2019, 07:53:11 AM
Quote from: lovechild on July 06, 2019, 07:47:42 AM
No one has any confirmation that she's okay? This is weird . Don't drag the girl if we don't even know she's okay wtf

Exactly! These Bsource fags are really laying it on thick.

Outside an attempt on her life or Syria's health what excuse could she possibly have to cancel last minute?
a lot

Kaeli.

From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!

Hope she's alright.
nsndnjdkxjx

Imagine paying to go see brandy and getting fucking Elle Varner and Lance Gross instead

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 06, 2019, 01:13:26 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!

Hope she's alright.
nsndnjdkxjx

Imagine paying to go see brandy and getting fucking Elle Varner and Lance Gross instead

YUCK i would be PISSED

Kaeli.

Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:57:56 AM
Y'all can BAN or BLOCK me.
I dont give a damn.
People are booking flights to see you but you disappear and reappear like Casper acting as if nothing happened?
We ain't some one night stand just using us to get your Love Again single up in those charts.
hold me back!

vvvc

Hun u didn't say anything to get banned

BORderline

It's not the 90s where you had to go through PRESS to reach your fans and we had to send fanmails.
You could post a quick IG story saying that you would have performed today.
Oh lord... COMMUNICATION!

Camo

BORderline

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 06, 2019, 01:14:40 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on July 06, 2019, 11:57:56 AM
Y'all can BAN or BLOCK me.
I dont give a damn.
People are booking flights to see you but you disappear and reappear like Casper acting as if nothing happened?
We ain't some one night stand just using us to get your Love Again single up in those charts.
hold me back!

vvvc

Hun u didn't say anything to get banned

d
f
d

d
d

s

I had my lil EXTRAprah moment
:flamebroiled:

Camo

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on July 06, 2019, 01:00:06 PM
Quote from: Camo on July 06, 2019, 12:54:14 PM
From Izzy and Liv
#EssenceFest Update!

Hope she's alright.

nah not buying that.  if there was a change they would say it and she would too letting the ppl know that bought tickets to see her that they can catch her on sunday or whatever

Ok  :kii: and She barely promotes her own shows why would she give people heads up who already bought weekend passes lol

Drogon

Y'all so selfish y'all don't know why she cancelled any way