Brandy, Performing Live At Essence (Live on her IG)

Started by shaunlamont89, July 05, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 06, 2019, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: 89 on July 06, 2019, 04:11:09 PM
Hope Musiq is in good voice
King makes great music but live...
sdddd

That's so weird to me cuz his voice is CRAZY. Idk what it is

It can't be nerves
Music can be downright terrible live. Here in chicago he was legit booed off the stage one night
sssss
where he hit that high note and sounding a screeching mess  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I always thought it was because of the way he sings, you can't croon from the back of your throat and try to project that

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Her voice is so clear! Everything I said yesterday I meant I just want her to WIN point blank. 

Vonc2002

Also, RANDOM but I went to go see Dave Hollister this past Wednesday and he said sumn kinda cute about Brandy. They apparently have the same musical director or whatever for their live shows. And he just said he was blessed to have him cause he's no Brandy and he ain't making Brandy Money. Idky why that made me happy. I was in the audience like a proud parent like
:nogrammynoneck:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on July 06, 2019, 04:46:28 PM
I'm glad I missed all the MESS and eggs
Yea i didn't even bother to comment on all that mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yea. I'm Back. on July 06, 2019, 04:47:22 PM
sdddd

It can't be nerves
Music can be downright terrible live. Here in chicago he was legit booed off the stage one night
sssss

I always thought it was because of the way he sings, you can't croon from the back of your throat and try to project that
Boy, he was singing  SO BEAUTIFUL and sounded a whole damn fool. My second hand embarrassment LEAPED tf out. Jesus :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:51:34 PM
Also, RANDOM but I went to go see Dave Hollister this past Wednesday and he said sumn kinda cute about Brandy. They apparently have the same musical director or whatever for their live shows. And he just said he was blessed to have him cause he's no Brandy and he ain't making Brandy Money. Idky why that made me happy. I was in the audience like a proud parent like
dsddddd Wait this is dope. Come on Dave!

CREAM.

I hate these new forced gospel runs she does now 

:udontlookok:

other than that 

ack!

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
sdddd

It can't be nerves
sssss

Boy, he was singing  SO BEAUTIFUL and sounded a whole damn fool. My second hand embarrassment LEAPED tf out. Jesus :stressed:
omg that gives me anxiety sdddf lemme look this MESS up

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:55:03 PM
sdddd

It can't be nerves
sssss

Eek that breaks my heart. He's one of my favs on wax

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 06, 2019, 04:51:34 PM
I love Dave Hollister

b7

July 06, 2019, 05:01:29 PM #506 Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 05:19:47 PM by 1RIG
King ...

Dnndnfnfnnc

smh and some of y'all were being so nasty. wishing all that negativity on GODDESS. y'all have a lot more than eggs to worry about.  :nowgorl:
^