Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

OMG fckn AGAIN

@ 43:00

This CLEAR and RESOUND black power statement. This ever so clear nonchalant breakdown. Afro you are flat owt WRONG.
B7

Cowgirl

Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 02:47:18 PM
I let Nicki off the hook after I lashed her back because I always knew her to be Black.
Straight from south jamaica queens.
Not a Puerto Rican princess.

So it's more like "ok sister, you messed up. Pick it up and let's keep it moving. I still got you."

And I'd do the same for any of my brothers and sisters who claim Black and are Black.

I did the same for Shea Moisture and their mess. Lashed them to the pits of hell but then realized they're family so embraced them again and encouraged everyone else to do the same.

I'm not a Joseline fan so I don't know the in's and out's of her self-identification. I just know she was branded as the PR princess, not a Nubian queen. So to see her making colorist remarks rubbed me the wrong way. If I am wrong for that, then so be it.
But wasn't she BORN in Puerto Rico? It'd be a different story had she been born in the US of Puerto Rican descent and claimed that title I think..

SouravMay

Nicki's last name is fucking INDIAN. She steadily reps her Trini roots. You could argue Joseline to be more black than Nicki.

Just stop. No one in their right mind would ever confuse her for not being black. She was clearly black from the first fckn episode.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 02:05:03 PM
Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:03:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 02:02:20 PM
But who didn't think that she recognized as black? All of this goofy shit people say on here is beyond me :dead:

Herbert
ssssdddddsssssssddd
Yea, like i said..........

:plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

f
Joseline is clearly black and her being puerto rican and saying "puerto rican princess" is irrelevant.  There are BLACK Puerto Ricans :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

How is Joseline claiming Puerto Rican Princess make her any LESS black. Are you saying all Puerto Ricans are white?

:mmyulost: :mmyulost: :mmyulost: :mmyulost:
B7

SouravMay

In "Slow Wind" R. Kelly calls himself "American King", is he a self-hating person now who thinks he is white? If Naomi Campbell called herself "Queen of England" would she be getting that side-eye too?
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 02:51:07 PM
f
Joseline is clearly black and her being puerto rican and saying "puerto rican princess" is irrelevant.  There are BLACK Puerto Ricans :dead:
B7

Cowgirl

f
That's what I'm not understanding. That's like saying a black person could never claim to be an American King or Queen..
:mmywheresddy:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:52:26 PM
In "Slow Wind" R. Kelly calls himself "American King", is he a self-hating person now who thinks he is white? If Naomi Campbell called herself "Queen of England" would she be getting that side-eye too?

SouravMay

Quote from: BowDown on August 17, 2017, 02:52:54 PM
f
That's what I'm not understanding. That's like saying a black person could never claim to be an American King or Queen..
:mmywheresddy:

!!!!

exactly
B7

🦚

f

LIKE why is this even a debate  :plzstop:

This why I just don't bother anymore. We Island folks get the most unwarranted shade
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

SouravMay

hbusdh So Khia can't be the Queen of the South anymore apparently, because majority of the South is non-black.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
B7