Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
lol you posted 14 pages up and THROUGH my thread and said you were done half a dozen time within the last two or so hours.

GOOD RIDDANCE, and bon appetit!

ssssssssdddssdddddsssssssddd
Oh, u on one today huh?
:omgwatshappening:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc is such a piece of shit. I swear

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

This thread was entertaining but yea......

SouravMay

B7

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 05:26:20 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 17, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on August 17, 2017, 05:19:34 PM
Melmel is such a piece of shit ass drunk. I swear
oh no
It had to be tf said
I actually was upset Baph' was saying those things to you! omg  :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 05:14:50 PM
Joseline used Angie Stone and Jennifer Lopez because they are both 50 years old. One is a local R&B forgotten fat flop from the USA and the other is a Puerto Rican beautiful global megastar.

That was her message. Nothing to do with she is prettier or better because her blood is European.

Like how can you not see this.
well one because what does either of them have to do with Joseline and K Michelle?

SouravMay

Quote from: AYR on August 17, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
Joseline used Angie Stone and Jennifer Lopez because they are both 50 years old. One is a local R&B forgotten fat flop from the USA and the other is a Puerto Rican beautiful global megastar.

That was her message. Nothing to do with she is prettier or better because her blood is European.

well one because what does either of them have to do with Joseline and K Michelle?

She made an analogy hun, to show how they will go down in history. It is simple.
B7

RAY7

Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 05:34:56 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 17, 2017, 05:33:50 PM

She made an analogy hun, to show how they will go down in history. It is simple.
and what is the analogy based on?

GLOCK

How much for 2 large sides of it hun?