Joseline says she is BLACK

Started by SouravMay, August 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 06:59:51 PM
Vonc you get on Lew for staying in your quotes when you don't want to converse, but I am 10 seconds away from charging you rent.

I just don't want to talk to you. Please stop trying.

I am crying

Y'all are so silly 😜

Vonc2002

Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 06:59:51 PM
Vonc you get on Lew for staying in your quotes when you don't want to converse, but I am 10 seconds away from charging you rent.

I just don't want to talk to you. Please stop trying.
I havent been living in ur quotes nor am i trying to provoke u to talk to me (eventho it clearly just worked if i was). I dont want nor do i desire to talk to u either but that doesnt mean I'm not gonna call u out when ur clearly being a hypocrite and contradicting yourself as u regularly do. U were "done" about 10 pgs ago, but yet and still here we are on pg 17  with u posting 7 min voice clips. Honestly, ur a whole fool. so yea, im gonna continue to quote that  because ur a clown  and i feel like being petty.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

There is a mutual respect. I dont talk to u or quote u UNLESS u are clearly being a hypocrite and it warrants a comment. Not u thinking im gonna sit idly by as u sit on here and lie when i know different.  :dead:
I definitely don't and WONT quote u.............. until ur lying and it warrants calling out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 07:22:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

I definitely don't and WONT quote u.............. until
I think that's where the issue is.

The "until"s.

But it's fine.
That's not an issue for me, sorry its that deep for u tho.  Im gonna move the way i move.  Its not on me that u can't handle people disagreeing with u, but I hope u deal with that issue accordingly. Its abundantly clear this place takes a toll on you and im hoping u get better at dealing with it at sum point.  But yea, we can be done if ud like.

GRAND

Quote from: CHI CHI. on August 17, 2017, 04:31:08 PM
Quote from: Esaugetu Emissee on August 17, 2017, 04:29:55 PM

ahjhjjjkdjjdjdjjdjdjdjsjdjkdjdjdjdjdjiddjjdjdjdjdjrjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdd
CCVVVCCCCCC

Is that beer photoshopped

XXX.

Quote from: eyasketv on August 17, 2017, 07:46:45 PM
cody -

https://vocaroo.com/i/s14sr8c30w7z

:wub:

BITCH, is it The View?  :kii:

But I feel you.  I think we're pretty much on the same page.

I was finding myself being so careful in my wording, because colorism and race is so tricky. 

We'll just agree to disagree on certain issues, but I liked the discussion.  :-P

GRAND

GRAND

KING BENTLEY.

August 17, 2017, 08:50:31 PM #224 Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:50:45 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: Enter My World (2006) on August 17, 2017, 02:36:19 PM
take ur eggs and admit ur wrong. Jos' knows she's black and you denied that.
ssssssssssss

Yawl are LIT today! Not even on page 10 yet LMAO!

H.#.G.*.Z