Normani fans r losing it nnnnn

Started by Edge gorl, June 16, 2022, 03:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

June 16, 2022, 03:05:45 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 03:10:08 PM by Edge gorl
https://twitter.com/Niell_Standard/status/1537449009190604801?t=fUTKN3nDyEkvcnhACp5yEg&s=19

Tha original tweet tht was deleted

https://twitter.com/Naycole7/status/1537503848876711936?t=XWxyC7kQuxNShe741BqolQ&s=19

This gorl has had bout 5 fckin years...to drop anything...nd she ain't did shit

But yea blame others!

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ulysses

All 25 fans that she has. They ain't worried about them 

Cowgirl

Someone needs to beat her fucking ass.

Kalifornia.

Time for her to put in some WORK. She's been coasting for like 4 years. 

This is what she gets for waiting 

Edge gorl

Omggg this gorl rlly can jus kee0 da album nows

Bey finna relesse 2 also
Nd chloe def gettin a feature to kick off her album this year :dead:

Norman boy :kii:
4 damns years

FRANCE

I mean, listen, Beyonce gave all the ladies a fair chance to shake shit up. Normani has had ample time. She better make sure her single is released as early in July as possible. Cause who the fuck knows - Bey could even drop a song/video before the album. 

Nonchalantboi

Lol I'm sure Normani will be fine they have different audiences anyways! Homegirl needs new management at this point tho...

🔥🔥🔥

Gilgamesh.

Ngl I thought it was a little too coincidental that Chloe announced Slide less than week after Normani played Candy Paint. If anything, I hope their labels lean into it and create a Brandy vs Monica type thing. 

Cowgirl

The issue with the girls who are due to release is not that people will support Bey instead. Their problem(s) will be people constantly comparing their quality (singles, visuals, performances) to hers..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 16, 2022, 07:08:31 PM
Ngl I thought it was a little too coincidental that Chloe announced Slide less than week after Normani played Candy Paint. If anything, I hope their labels lean into it and create a Brandy vs Monica type thing.
They def should and seems like they are aware too. It's great for both of them!