Normani fans r losing it nnnnn

Started by Edge gorl, June 16, 2022, 03:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 16, 2022, 07:08:31 PM
Ngl I thought it was a little too coincidental that Chloe announced Slide less than week after Normani played Candy Paint. If anything, I hope their labels lean into it and create a Brandy vs Monica type thing.

Even before Normani announce candy paint a source on Twitter on one of them Chloe stan accounts stated Chloe single was to be released on 06/17 and 6lack feat was to drop 06/24 so far they are right bout her 3rd single let's see if they're right bout Cry for Me

🔥🔥🔥

Cowboy Nine

Ngl I thought it was a little too coincidental that Chloe announced Slide less than week after Normani played Candy Paint. If anything, I hope their labels lean into it and create a Brandy vs Monica type thing.
She did the same thing with "Treat Me" when Normani announced "Fair"

STUNNA GOD

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on June 16, 2022, 08:19:36 PM
She did the same thing with "Treat Me" when Normani announced "Fair"

:omgwatshappening:

Nocturne

Chloe's 3 singles are pretty mid but at least she's got a supportive team.

Normani is gonna go the way of Mashonda

JCJ 🪐

Surprise...tonight you get my freaky....sides  :ohwow:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

my thing is this

just don't give a date uf you can't stick to it

kelly stays doing that and it's aggy as FUCK  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: plan_b on June 18, 2022, 09:40:08 AM
my thing is this

just don't give a date uf you can't stick to it

kelly stays doing that and it's aggy as FUCK  :uhh:
ncncncncnccnfnfbcb

FRANCE

I'd really wanna know what these long wait for her singles are all about. It just doesnt make any sense. Is it a budget issue? Is the label just spending all this money on her big budget music videos and the songs she's recording are just lackluster and they dont wanna spend another dime unless they like the material? She needs her ass beat either way. After Tinashe left RCA, I kinda knew this was gonna happen anyways. 

Annie

June 18, 2022, 07:15:13 PM #25 Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 07:17:14 PM by Annie
I don't think Bey will pay attention to Normani. She probably wants to release before Rihanna. I wonder if Rihanna will ever make a comeback at Superbowl, that would shock everyone. Or maybe she will focus on the kid for the next two years that's also a possibility of course  :dead:

I don't think Bey will do Superbowl again..but I bet she's already preparing some sort of big television performance or event. I know she's probably got visuals ready. You can't really compete with her!

/.\

Jon

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Annie on June 18, 2022, 07:15:13 PM
I don't think Bey will pay attention to Normani. She probably wants to release before Rihanna. I wonder if Rihanna will ever make a comeback at Superbowl, that would shock everyone. Or maybe she will focus on the kid for the next two years that's also a possibility of course  :dead:

I don't think Bey will do Superbowl again..but I bet she's already preparing some sort of big television performance or event. I know she's probably got visuals ready. You can't really compete with her!
Rihanna is a new mother, I guarantee you she isn't thinking about Superbowl or releasing an album, that takes too much time to prepare. She'll proab start making appearances later in the year and release winter-spring next year. I feel like this project will be big for B, she's tryna win those awards outside of Grammys.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track