Tamar and Tommie still messing over that White man

Started by Kalifornia., December 09, 2023, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I knew Tamar was stupid but didn't know she was this dumb :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Not Tamar calling her a crackhead

She better not cry this time cause Tommie will make it her mission to dog her out

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

bvvvcccvcccccc not a calm lashing from tommie. what the  :guys:

and not tamar trynna justify her actions to the audience. the thirst for validation
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Dee

Tamar >

Tommie kinda KNOWS who to play with. The way she knew not try respond back to Jhonni Blaze

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgMvWhYg3Bh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

DopeSoul.

December 10, 2023, 08:23:55 AM #11 Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:25:07 AM by DopeSoul.
I can't stand Tommie

Those crackhead lashings make me Ki a little
Because she really does act like one

But Tamar gorl u are dumb

Cowgirl

December 10, 2023, 08:33:53 AM #12 Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:34:02 AM by Red Ruby
Tommie is "right" as far as the summary of what she said but she's clearly wrong because of all of the extra shit she said to get a rise out of her. She's also a pussy.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 10, 2023, 08:33:53 AMTommie is "right" as far as the summary of what she said but she's clearly wrong because of all of the extra shit she said to get a rise out of her. She's also a pussy.

Oh Tommie is trash but Tamar looks crazy. This man dumped her, ran to the internet to make it obvious that he ended the relationship, links up with her "enemy" - eats her ass  :plzstop:  - and then takes her back (more than likely after she begged him)

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ivorian oph on December 09, 2023, 07:20:10 PMbvvvcccvcccccc not a calm lashing from tommie. what the  :guys:

and not tamar trynna justify her actions to the audience. the thirst for validation
BDHDHDHJSJDJSSJJDJWDJSJSNSMDNSNDS

!!!!!! Not TOMMIE making you look like an idiot

:udontlookok: