Tamar and Tommie still messing over that White man

Started by Kalifornia., December 09, 2023, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

JCJ 🪐

Tamar shouldn't even KNOW who these low class people are. I know Toni be rolling her eyes at this mess
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

this is kinda embarrassing for tamar

i know GODni is somewhere cringing for filth

shante smith

Quote from: JCJ on December 10, 2023, 03:07:37 PMTamar shouldn't even KNOW who these low class people are. I know Toni be rolling her eyes at this mess
ssddsdssddssdsdsdsdsd

RAY7

Quote from: CHUN LI on December 10, 2023, 03:15:53 PMthis is kinda embarrassing for tamar

i know GODni is somewhere cringing for filth
exactly
and I know she probably would like to defend her little sister but she brought this on herself

Vonc2002

Tamar IS low class tho.  Her and Toni ain't the same.  The simple fact that this bitch is nearing 50 and arguing with a bitch over a man online is........ :unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 10, 2023, 08:11:06 PMTamar IS low class tho.  Her and Toni ain't the same.  The simple fact that this bitch is nearing 50 and arguing with a bitch over a man online is........ :unsure:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

December 10, 2023, 08:47:07 PM #23 Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 09:00:09 PM by CHUN LI
tamar's always been goofy and annoying but this mess is a definitely a new low for her.

this is MESS mess.

like all the way down in the gutter

and it's not making it better that tommie kinda calmly cleared her in that vid i just watched. so it's not even like she's one-upping Tommie

the gorls calmly gathering u while ur fuming and calling them a crackhed on stage at ur event

it lends credence to the idea that she really is on tommie's level. if u really feel someones beneath u, move accordingly

Amazing

Quote from: The Only Buddhists of Europe on December 25, 2023, 07:43:27 PMthey're accusing Tommie of attacking Jews now

sfnsnjfsjnfsjsfjsfj

https://x.com/ANTHONYBLOGAN/status/1738684532373487881

How the fuck is she meant to know a random white man on a bus is Jewish?