This man says he has been delivered from homosexuality!

Started by Bulldagger, January 13, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Y'all believe him or nah?
[youtube autoplay=1 start=102 width=0 height=0][/youtube]

wizzy

I don't think whether we believe him or not is even important tbh

what matters is how he views himself. am a little more bothers
by the fact that he thinks going to bathhouses and orgies was 'who he was' xcc :uhh:

if hes' honestly comfortable with this new life and hes honest with himself
then
:cheerup:

whoop

I mean
:letsmessfag:

Eternal Bell

January 13, 2017, 11:06:43 AM #2 Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 11:07:00 AM by Bad Gorl Tinker
dfdcnnnnnnnn

whew
tha sooner religion dies out
tha better

i pity him
hes not going to heaven wen he dies cause it aint there
point blank period.

BrokenHeartsHeal

This touched me

Everyones born sinners We may be born this way but we don't have to stay this way.   :guys: got a point there

BrokenHeartsHeal

Fanon18 hours ago
Why is it such an issue that he chooses to no longer engage in homosexual activity? Even if he wasn't delivered from homosexuality it's his choice not to have sex with men. Even though I'm bi and have a nominal attraction to other men, I don't participate in homosexual sex anymore. Tried it once, it hurt like hell and I felt gross afterwards. It's not anatomically or biologically right anyways. #fact This man and his choices don't effect you (Walter), me, or anyone else.

:udontlookok:

CHOKE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

I need god to deliver me from this earth and into the 5th dimension for once and for all
Fucking idiots

Bruce

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 13, 2017, 11:52:50 AM
Fanon18 hours ago
Why is it such an issue that he chooses to no longer engage in homosexual activity? Even if he wasn't delivered from homosexuality it's his choice not to have sex with men. Even though I'm bi and have a nominal attraction to other men, I don't participate in homosexual sex anymore. Tried it once, it hurt like hell and I felt gross afterwards. It's not anatomically or biologically right anyways. #fact This man and his choices don't effect you (Walter), me, or anyone else.

:udontlookok:

I'm trying to understand, so you have a nominal attraction to men, tried homosexual sex one time and it hurt like hell? So with only a nominal attraction to men, your one time trying homosexual sex , you lubed your ass up, stuck it in the air and couldn't take dick, and you will not try it again? It just seems to me most men with a nominal attraction to men, would start with oral sex, or by topping... not trying to give power bottom teas and running back to women when they couldn't take it.

wizzy

Quote from: Jayda on January 13, 2017, 12:02:02 PM
I need god to deliver me from this earth and into the 5th dimension for once and for all
Fucking idiots
yh
kinda ovr earth tbh

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Uni on January 13, 2017, 12:15:22 PM
Fucking idiots
yh
kinda ovr earth tbh
theres no SDIA up there

Kurama

Fucking idiots

:ohwow: