This man says he has been delivered from homosexuality!

Started by Bulldagger, January 13, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Bruce on January 13, 2017, 12:13:54 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 13, 2017, 11:52:50 AM
Fanon18 hours ago
Why is it such an issue that he chooses to no longer engage in homosexual activity? Even if he wasn't delivered from homosexuality it's his choice not to have sex with men. Even though I'm bi and have a nominal attraction to other men, I don't participate in homosexual sex anymore. Tried it once, it hurt like hell and I felt gross afterwards. It's not anatomically or biologically right anyways. #fact This man and his choices don't effect you (Walter), me, or anyone else.

:udontlookok:

I'm trying to understand, so you have a nominal attraction to men, tried homosexual sex one time and it hurt like hell? So with only a nominal attraction to men, your one time trying homosexual sex , you lubed your ass up, stuck it in the air and couldn't take dick, and you will not try it again? It just seems to me most men with a nominal attraction to men, would start with oral sex, or by topping... not trying to give power bottom teas and running back to women when they couldn't take it.

She felt a bit disgusted, used up and Less manly  following the shenanigans!

Not every gorl likes to feel Cunt, am guessing?

:takeallofme:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BrokenHeartsHeal

Fanon18 hours ago
Why is it such an issue that he chooses to no longer engage in homosexual activity? Even if he wasn't delivered from homosexuality it's his choice not to have sex with men. Even though I'm bi and have a nominal attraction to other men, I don't participate in homosexual sex anymore. Tried it once, it hurt like hell and I felt gross afterwards. It's not anatomically or biologically right anyways. #fact This man and his choices don't effect you (Walter), me, or anyone else.

I'm trying to understand, so you have a nominal attraction to men, tried homosexual sex one time and it hurt like hell? So with only a nominal attraction to men, your one time trying homosexual sex , you lubed your ass up, stuck it in the air and couldn't take dick, and you will not try it again? It just seems to me most men with a nominal attraction to men, would start with oral sex, or by topping... not trying to give power bottom teas and running back to women when they couldn't take it.

smart new fella

Bulldagger

Fanon18 hours ago

Typical self hating bi dude response. I've read so many comments like this one on Youtube. "I'm bi... but I prefer women more " then they bash gay men.  And they wonder why bi men got the rep they got.

Aalumeci.

He's hasnt been delivered. He just allegedley chooses not to fuck men. He coulda just said that. Doesnt have to be some magic behind it.

KING BENTLEY.

Fanon18 hours ago

ssssssssss

This is true
And I'm tired of bi's saying "nominal"

You're fantasizing about mens dick and ass all day hun. You're only hurting yourself :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2017, 01:57:56 PM
He's hasnt been delivered. He just allegedley chooses not to fuck men. He coulda just said that. Doesnt have to be some magic behind it.
!!!!!!!!!!!

:dead:
And expecting everybody to clap and bake cookies
Hun you're not delivered, you'll be rooting it up again soon and that debunks your whole theory.

He's really messed up in the head

H.#.G.*.Z

D.I.E.G.O.

Not going from the bathhouse to the congregation  :plzstop:
I can't knock his testimony, but his feelings of being "delivered" sound a lot like a dick-free diet to me.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 13, 2017, 11:42:21 AM
This touched me

Everyones born sinners We may be born this way but we don't have to stay this way.   :guys: got a point there

this is great

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cartierline

Gilgamesh.

If he don't wanna MESS no more I don't see the issue. Just call it celibacy, "deliverance" is something else.

BAPHOMET.

bet you he's not crying because he's delivered. But that booch' is ITCHING for some peen

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 13, 2017, 03:03:29 PM
If he don't wanna MESS no more I don't see the issue. Just call it celibacy, "deliverance" is something else.
!!
Because deliverance carries like he's been delivered from something evil and unholy