Steve Harvey has pissed off the Asians

Started by MAY, January 13, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

shukin n jivin for Donald Trump at the moment. Im done with his big lipped self anyway. so eh.

fuck chinks

MAY

No shade, but many of the Asian people I've come across are self-hating to some extent.

A lot of them have a "White is right" mentality. Hence changing their more ethnic names
to Susan, Johnny, Richard, etc. It's also not a coincidence that you see so many Asian women &
gay men FLOCKING to White men.

It's pathetic.

Jon

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 13, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
No shade, but many of the Asian people I've come across are self-hating to some extent.

A lot of them have a "White is right" mentality. Hence changing their more ethnic names
to Susan, Johnny, Richard, etc. It's also not a coincidence that you see so many Asian women &

It's pathetic.

I think its because its just easier to have an american name since most ppl can't really pronounce their actual names.

KING BENTLEY.

It's pathetic.
!!!!!!

H.#.G.*.Z

GRAND

Quote from: eufaula. on January 13, 2017, 10:15:41 PM
that video on the article page makes sense

about asians being portrayed as the least sexually desriable in the media.
and some of them wanting to disassociate themselves from that image.

i was wondering why the hell this asian woman in my office dyed her hair blond
not even high platinum blond like most asians do...which looks fashionable
she dyed it BLOND BLOND. like a white woman...like she literally went into a salon and said "gimme jessica simpsons hair".

its so many white people in the office and it seems she wants to fit in or something
but its like gor...ur clearly asian :plzstop:

asians are cool as fuck, always very smart. and i think they're adorable.
this Asian dyke used to come to my old job with a bleach blonde mess, fake tits, and blue contacts. It was THE worst case I'd ever seen from any race. At least the black girls with contacts pick hazel or something semi convincing

I used to want to choke the soy sauce back into her life

MAY

Quote from: Jonovan on January 13, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

It's pathetic.

I think its because its just easier to have an american name since most ppl can't really pronounce their actual names.

That's a typical excuse. How hard is it to pronounce Ling or Yuki? :uhh:

Then will marry a White man and proudly rock some shit like Schutzenhofer as a last name.

Plea...

yummy

It's pathetic.

every minority group is filled with self haters, we live in a world dictated by eurocentrism.

they have every right to lash this chiclet teeth coon.

MAY

Quote from: eufaula. on January 13, 2017, 10:31:29 PM

It's pathetic.
Yeah I wasn't really clocking that tea until I saw that lady come in after New Years into the office trying to give a Clueless mess owt

I was like wtf :udontlookok: hun ur Suzuki not Susan

Not Suzuki bddfbbbbbbbbbbb

MAY

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 13, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

It's pathetic.

every minority group is filled with self haters, we live in a world dictated by eurocentrism.

they have every right to lash this chiclet teeth coon.

Oh he definitely deserves to be lashed. It was offensive, but the fact that an Asian guy wrote
that book in the first place just agrees with what I'm saying. Am just kinda calling it like I see it.

MAY

Quote from: eufaula. on January 13, 2017, 10:39:09 PM
i guess i can see that.

i was pronouncing General Tso incorrectly for years.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

I mean no chems no asians is a thing ...it's not like Steve lied.

A cute Asian guy is a needle in a hay stack... unless they're Filipino
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/