RHOA Preview: Kenya confronts Porsha

Started by Scott., January 16, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: Trey on January 16, 2017, 02:02:53 PM
SDDSDSDSDSDDSDSSDSSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDDSDSDDSSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSSDSDDSDS

Like BITCH, if yew wanna confront somebody on their anger issues, well confront MATT. That fag got you hiding and shacking up in Kandi's sex dungeon with Cynthia.

:udontlookok:
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
d

fd
f'df;

i know Khan was MOIST when she found out she had cyn' and ken' all to ha self  :flamebroiled:

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I can't handle them acting like she's really that unstable tho.  Cynthia talkn bout they fearing for they safety, foh. That girl don't just go crazy like THAT
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Kenya deserved to get dragged. Point blank. You don't point shit in folks faces. And you don't walk in nobody's face either. Better ask my former boss about that. lol

🦚

Porscha is too old to not be able to communicate with her mouth vs hands.

Bet you she won't run up on kandi, Sheree or Marlo. She didn't even try it with Claudia.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

HUGO

Kenya irks my spirit. Why is sis so obsessed with Porsha?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: HUGO on January 16, 2017, 03:39:39 PM
Kenya irks my spirit. Why is sis so obsessed with Porsha?
she's younger and prettier and more successful lol

🦚

It kills Kenya that Porscha wasn't fired and that the viewers and her coworkers rallied behind her  :dead:

There's so many things to read Kenya about...If only Porscha was smarter.
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

January 16, 2017, 03:42:38 PM #56 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:44:35 PM by Vonc2002
People fight at every and any age, cut the bullshit :dead:
U tough enough to wave and point shit in my face then be ready for the  fallback. We dont know what lead to that back alley brawl so that's void. U aint gonna ever hear me say don't knock a nigga/hoe upside the head if the disrespect is too much. 
Point is, everybody aint a talker. Some people will bust u upside yo shit. They better learn who to play with.  I bet kenya wont ever stick anything else in that bitch's face

🦚

I'm sorry Vonc, but no.
Unless someone physically touches me first in an aggressive manner I won't be risking my freedom.
——————///——————-

LOONA.