RHOA Preview: Kenya confronts Porsha

Started by Scott., January 16, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

January 16, 2017, 03:49:50 PM #60 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:50:11 PM by Vonc2002
Please! Waving things at people and invading someone's space is definitely a threat and can be handle as such. If u need someone to hit u before u hit them........... if i THINK u gonna hit me, im hitting u, period. I bet that bitch notifies her before she even passes the salt now. U can think and say what u want but the moment i feel threatened, u should too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Nude on January 16, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
Quote from: HUGO on January 16, 2017, 03:39:39 PM
Kenya irks my spirit. Why is sis so obsessed with Porsha?
she's younger and prettier and more successful lol

That must be it. I seen the clip for next weeks episode and when Porsha tried to walk away she started to follow her when Phaedra tried to deescalate the situation. Like why are you even there? You're not her friend nor do you mean any good. She's always provoking someone. I wish Andy really let the girls go at it.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on January 16, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

That must be it. I seen the clip for next weeks episode and when Porsha tried to walk away she started to follow her when Phaedra tried to deescalate the situation. Like why are you even there? You're not her friend nor do you mean any good. She's always provoking someone. I wish Andy really let the girls go at it.
Thats the only reason that yellow brick road faced hoe is so extra. She know they aint gon REALLY lay into her ass

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 03:49:50 PM
Please! Waving things at people and invading someone's space is definitely a threat and can be handle as such. If u need someone to hit u before u hit them........... if i THINK u gonna hit me, im hitting u, period. I bet that bitch notifies her before she even passes the salt now. U can think and say what u want but the moment i feel threatened, u should too

Yea.  :dead: it makes you fucking SNAP.

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2017, 03:53:06 PM
Quote from: HUGO on January 16, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

Thats the only reason that yellow brick road faced hoe is so extra. She know they aint gon REALLY lay into her ass

Im sorry but I would have had to knocked some sense into her off camera. In between seasons

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on January 16, 2017, 03:35:31 PM
Kenya deserved to get dragged. Point blank. You don't point shit in folks faces. And you don't walk in nobody's face either. Better ask my former boss about that. lol
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FINE.

Quote from: mount moriah. on January 16, 2017, 03:59:24 PM
I mean, we want to bring up the "code" and mess, but I'm from the hood, and the code says once someone gets out of their chair and approaches you, and says "I will fuck you up", they're ready to bop you a bit.

Actually, soon as someone gets out of their seat and comes to you, you should be prepared to defend yourself.

FINE.

I still scream at her snatching Cynthia's titty out

Vonc2002

Quote from: bougi?. on January 16, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
I still scream at her snatching Cynthia's titty out
!!!!!! :kii:
Cyn was in the middle like :diddraispoot: