TLC Needs Help With Naming Their Final Album

Started by M-Rocka, April 07, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

April 08, 2017, 11:43:45 AM #31 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 12:15:18 PM by SingBran
And I'm buying the album, regardless of how long it took or what it sounds like.
BRANDY

XXX.

I'm sorry, but the album should be free.

How the fuck you gonna make fans pay for studio time, and then charge them for the music?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Blond?. on April 08, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

How the fuck you gonna make fans pay for studio time, and then charge them for the music?
Now that ya mentio..
:omgwatshappening:

Rxxf

April 08, 2017, 11:52:30 AM #34 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:52:55 AM by SingBran

I'm getting the album for free... the amount I contributed comes with a free digital copy.  And most people contributed that amount as well.

But I'm still buying the CD for support.
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

how do you expect them to make money though .. this is the reason they asked for help in the first place cause they didnt have label backing  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 08, 2017, 12:02:48 PM

how do you expect them to make money though .. this is the reason they asked for help in the first place cause they didnt have label backing  :plzstop:
So they wanna spend other people's money so they can make a profit for only themselves? Is that legal?
:ummwhat:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Lazarus

Quote from: SingBran on April 08, 2017, 11:43:45 AM
I'll buying the album, regardless of how long it took or what it sounds like.

!!!!!!!

Their discography>>>>>

Angel In Disguise

It's "free" for those who pledged at least $15

QuotePledge $15 or more
THE DIGITAL ALBUM.
We can?t wait for you to hear our FINAL ALBUM! For your pledge, you will get a digital download of the album!! Plus, you'll get our list of favorite songs and Kickstarter exclusive remix!
Estimated delivery
Sep 2015
1,189 backers

🦚

It's pathetic. They could've done pop up shows across the city and made the coins. Isn't tbutch brother a fucking producer with a studio. I remember her attempting to record on her short lived reality tv stint. They could've easily gotten some endorsements when that lil TV movie was out.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on April 08, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

It's "free" for those who pledged at least $15

QuotePledge $15 or more
THE DIGITAL ALBUM.
We can?t wait for you to hear our FINAL ALBUM! For your pledge, you will get a digital download of the album!! Plus, you'll get our list of favorite songs and Kickstarter exclusive remix!
Estimated delivery
Sep 2015
1,189 backers

Ok.

Well, I can rock with that.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BowDown on April 08, 2017, 12:06:37 PM

So they wanna spend other people's money so they can make a profit for only themselves? Is that legal?
:ummwhat:

they were donations

Aalumeci.

not a list of favorite songs. what kind of digital yard sale