TLC Needs Help With Naming Their Final Album

Started by M-Rocka, April 07, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

Whirlwind

Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 07, 2017, 08:15:08 PM
if chil' would actually do sum damns work n get her hands outta trons pants...

:plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: SingBran on April 08, 2017, 02:50:07 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on April 08, 2017, 02:01:42 PM
I didn't pledge anything, but I sort of wish I had since I plan on buying it anyway.

But, the fact that it's been over 2 years since the Kickstarter campaign may have ticked me off a little if I had given my money.

BTW: The Last Chapter is by far the best name for the album. It plays on their initials and is in the vein of "Destiny Fulfilled". But, Chilli doesn't like that name supposedly. Lisa named their other albums and it's not "Lisa-like".

I can't like that name either.
It's too definite.
No one knows if it's indeed their "last" chapter.

n

oh we know..

como la whore

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 08, 2017, 05:33:06 PM
I didn't pledge anything, but I sort of wish I had since I plan on buying it anyway.

But, the fact that it's been over 2 years since the Kickstarter campaign may have ticked me off a little if I had given my money.

BTW: The Last Chapter is by far the best name for the album. It plays on their initials and is in the vein of "Destiny Fulfilled". But, Chilli doesn't like that name supposedly. Lisa named their other albums and it's not "Lisa-like".

It's too definite.

n

:plzstop:

Rxxf

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 08, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

It's too definite.

n

oh we know..

:dead:
BRANDY