TLC Needs Help With Naming Their Final Album

Started by M-Rocka, April 07, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2017, 01:26:39 PM
not a list of favorite songs. what kind of digital yard sale
It's a handwritten note as a PDF-file. Don't know what to do with it though.

Angel In Disguise

April 08, 2017, 02:01:42 PM #46 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 02:02:06 PM by Angel In Disguise
I didn't pledge anything, but I sort of wish I had since I plan on buying it anyway.

But, the fact that it's been over 2 years since the Kickstarter campaign may have ticked me off a little if I had given my money.

BTW: The Last Chapter is by far the best name for the album. It plays on their initials and is in the vein of "Destiny Fulfilled". But, Chilli doesn't like that name supposedly. Lisa named their other albums and it's not "Lisa-like".

Aalonso.

Quote from: squid on April 08, 2017, 01:34:24 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2017, 01:26:39 PM
not a list of favorite songs. what kind of digital yard sale
It's a handwritten note as a PDF-file. Don't know what to do with it though.

Probably not meant to be anything but a list. Ffffff.

como la whore

Rxxf

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on April 08, 2017, 02:01:42 PM
I didn't pledge anything, but I sort of wish I had since I plan on buying it anyway.

But, the fact that it's been over 2 years since the Kickstarter campaign may have ticked me off a little if I had given my money.

BTW: The Last Chapter is by far the best name for the album. It plays on their initials and is in the vein of "Destiny Fulfilled". But, Chilli doesn't like that name supposedly. Lisa named their other albums and it's not "Lisa-like".

I can't like that name either.
It's too definite.
No one knows if it's indeed their "last" chapter.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Something a long the lines of Black Eyed Peas "The E.N.D" is better (The Energy Never Dies).
BRANDY

Rxxf

April 08, 2017, 02:53:36 PM #51 Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 02:53:47 PM by SingBran
or... they could just name the album "TLC".
They don't have a self-titled album, per se.
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 07, 2017, 09:06:47 PM
Now I see why Lisa wanted to go solo more than ever. She really was the mastermind behind the group. Naming their albums, their image, everything. They're kinda lost and clueless without ha.

When T Boz was on that show trying to tap into Lisa's spirit, she shoulda asked her then, not the damn fans.

Smdjdhrk

Lisa's vision thou>>>>> Sis came up with damn Fanmail in the CSC era... like they don't have a creative team to substitute that void

Rxxf

Quote from: Harlem on April 08, 2017, 02:55:12 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 07, 2017, 09:06:47 PM
Now I see why Lisa wanted to go solo more than ever. She really was the mastermind behind the group. Naming their albums, their image, everything. They're kinda lost and clueless without ha.

When T Boz was on that show trying to tap into Lisa's spirit, she shoulda asked her then, not the damn fans.

Smdjdhrk

Lisa's vision thou>>>>> Sis came up with damn Fanmail in the CSC era... like they don't have a creative team to substitute that void

Which is why I always say TLC is the most cohesive group I've ever witnessed.
They all BROUGHT something to the table.
Take one OWT, and the chemistry is gone.
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

Destiny's Child would never have to be on some shit like this when they reunite again.

How embarrassing :dead:

🦚

Maybe another kickstarter to get her a decent wardrobe.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 07, 2017, 08:09:56 PM
these stalling ass hoes :kii:

wow they're trying to scramble up something with the 10k left from the GFM
:ummwhat:

hgggjjkkkkkkffggggggggggggggggg

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 08, 2017, 03:11:09 PM
Destiny's Child would never have to be on some shit like this when they reunite again.

How embarrassing :dead:

Kinda pathetic tbh.

Sad and laughable even