Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 08, 2017, 06:28:38 AM
Quote from: Marg. on April 08, 2017, 06:16:58 AM
Chicken/Vegetable Lo Mein and I only eat it from P.F. Changs. I don't trust carryover anything China for that matter. If American's ain't working in there I don't want.

r u in cali?

DC and the only foreign place I eat is Hip Hop Chicken. That white cracker they put on their wings omg 🤤

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 08, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
But WHEW! General tso, placenta rangoon, sweet n sour lizaard, beef n broccoli, shrimp fried rice and HOT N MUSTY SOUP!!!!!! MY LORD!

the menu cant be denied

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Cowboy Nine

The chicken balls, and general tsao chicken. ack-a!!

Vonc2002

Iono how people eat that one place.........umm.........panda express.  I had them like once and i find it so disgusting.  If imma eat it, i need that corner chinese restaurant food
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2017, 10:42:54 AM
Iono how people eat that one place.........umm.........panda express.  I had them like once and i find it so disgusting.  If imma eat it, i need that corner chinese restaurant food

chhh. disgusting might be a reach nie. I can accept inauthentic, but i like Panda

b7

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 08, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
But WHEW! General tso, crab rangoon, sweet n sour chicken, beef n broccoli, shrimp fried rice and HOT N SOUR SOUP!!!!!! MY LORD!
n

Aalumeci.

Lew u in here changing the names to the foods but you were ready to kill someone over the part of an ox that has had feces sliding up and down it for years, permeating the meat thru the skin's pores. dont