Did the mother go too far? Or was it justified?

Started by como la whore, June 17, 2017, 08:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 17, 2017, 08:33:35 PM
If this 12 year old girl is bold enough to stand in her face with her hand on hips as if she doesn't care and "buss up" on her, apparently whatever she's doing isn't working too well. So maybe she should think of another strategy aside from speaking to her child as if she's some hoodrat she knows from the streets.
!!! Calling her a bitch like that is more than strange but I'm sure people will applaud it talkin bout "woo!! I was raised like that and look how I turned out lmao!!"

n

Mess

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on June 18, 2017, 12:16:45 AM
Quote from: Bruce on June 17, 2017, 11:23:20 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 17, 2017, 09:42:14 PM
Quote from: Bruce on June 17, 2017, 09:37:26 PM
I never understood these ghetto ass parents. Call their kids all kind of bitches then act surprised when they go act like a thot.  :uhh: :uhh:

well i think thats just normal whenever you are confronting someone specially for black women
when ur in ready to rumble mode all types of stuff comes out

What parent should be ready to rumble with their child? Discipline your child in a restrained way. If this example is what you have set for you child then its no wonder shes out here in the streets at 12. She never had a good example for her. Parents should under no circumstances call their children all types of bitches. Especially when you are upset shes out there acting like a hoe.

I dont know what type of all lives matter child rearing u are refering to
But its this kinda of scared scared straight approach that makes children think twice about being disrespectful and being wild
And parents send their children off to fake jail or military school to handle what they didnt  or couldnt
And its only out of a comination of love fear and anger that this type of reaction would spark
Im sure she loves and cares for her child regardless of what shes saying in the heat of the moment
And her daughter is clearly feeling froggy and readty to leap (and get dick as well) and shes taller than the mother
well something clearly isn't working

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on June 18, 2017, 01:54:20 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 18, 2017, 12:16:45 AM
Quote from: Bruce on June 17, 2017, 11:23:20 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 17, 2017, 09:42:14 PM
Quote from: Bruce on June 17, 2017, 09:37:26 PM
I never understood these ghetto ass parents. Call their kids all kind of bitches then act surprised when they go act like a thot.  :uhh: :uhh:

well i think thats just normal whenever you are confronting someone specially for black women
when ur in ready to rumble mode all types of stuff comes out

What parent should be ready to rumble with their child? Discipline your child in a restrained way. If this example is what you have set for you child then its no wonder shes out here in the streets at 12. She never had a good example for her. Parents should under no circumstances call their children all types of bitches. Especially when you are upset shes out there acting like a hoe.

I dont know what type of all lives matter child rearing u are refering to
But its this kinda of scared scared straight approach that makes children think twice about being disrespectful and being wild
And parents send their children off to fake jail or military school to handle what they didnt  or couldnt
And its only out of a comination of love fear and anger that this type of reaction would spark
Im sure she loves and cares for her child regardless of what shes saying in the heat of the moment
And her daughter is clearly feeling froggy and readty to leap (and get dick as well) and shes taller than the mother
well something clearly isn't working

Time will tell
Most kids with strict parents that are like this
Usually protect them from street activities and jail records and what not
Either keeps ur head in the books and Stay in yo lane or get buck and see whats its really like to.be grown

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb