XXX.

Eternal Bell

ybhjvmmmmmmmmmmmmmfv

'fro i tol yew!
whole fee figh'een dolla!

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

August 12, 2017, 05:57:17 PM #4 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:57:30 PM by GUCCI.
These two-toned hooves have me in tears.

Getting my feet done!

Girl, slap those damn feet on a treadmill.

Eternal Bell

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVGHjnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmt.rf,/e

Eternal Bell

like get ur big ass up

n pay for a planets gym memb'ship instead!

im sorr'!
tha arm fat is takin a toll on me!

XXX.

August 12, 2017, 06:02:32 PM #7 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:02:47 PM by GUCCI.
Quote from: Red Skin. on August 12, 2017, 05:59:09 PM
sdssss

if you have to have an argument about payment once mess is done
its probably safe to say spa treatment isnt in ur budget

I'm SCREAMING!  :plzstop:

The girls always pull this mess.  Showing up with $5 in their purse and getting a $40 treatment.

Then, when it's time to pay...

NAW, BITCH YOU AIN'T SAY DAT!

n

So many videos like this on YouTube.  Wish I could find the one where Shameika tried it, and they held her iPhone hostage & pulled out a gun.  :omf:

XXX.

Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 12, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
like get ur big ass up

im sorr'!

:kii:

Is it Usher's accuser?

Not her getting CUTE before the press 'ference.

Kaeli.

Ndhdjdgd

Those Asian nail ladies are always tryna get off on ppl, even after they fuck up! That's why I started doing my own mess. I believe that fat lady

The ones at the restaurants are the same way too

Kaeli.

GoddessBlueYozakura
The nail tech is playing dumb. She took that woman's money because notice she can't seem to explain the difference in charge. The woman gave her $50 for a $48 service which I already know would be nails and toes. She gave the customer $2 back and then decided to bullshit and just paint her toes. Why is she even sitting in the deluxe spa chair if she didn't get a spa pedicure? I've had nail tech pull the shady. I don't even argue with them. I just never go back again and leave my reviews on yelp that they are rip off scam artists. At first I thought the woman was in the wrong but watching the interaction and hearing the price I can tell this was the nail tech trying to be slick. Sorry nail plus paining some toes doesn't =$48. She's now trying to get an additional $20? Total scam.

Bsndbdndndnxdu

Eternal Bell

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 06:03:20 PM
Quote from: Trinker Brell Lee Kim Long Crab Ragoon 他妈的你 on August 12, 2017, 06:00:57 PM
like get ur big ass up

im sorr'!

Is it Usher's accuser?

VVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv4

Kaeli.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 06:03:20 PM
like get ur big ass up

im sorr'!

Is it Usher's accuser?

xxxzccvacvacvacavscavvavagsvsvvsc

XXX.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 12, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

GoddessBlueYozakura
The nail tech is playing dumb. She took that woman's money because notice she can't seem to explain the difference in charge. The woman gave her $50 for a $48 service which I already know would be nails and toes. She gave the customer $2 back and then decided to bullshit and just paint her toes. Why is she even sitting in the deluxe spa chair if she didn't get a spa pedicure? I've had nail tech pull the shady. I don't even argue with them. I just never go back again and leave my reviews on yelp that they are rip off scam artists. At first I thought the woman was in the wrong but watching the interaction and hearing the price I can tell this was the nail tech trying to be slick. Sorry nail plus paining some toes doesn't =$48. She's now trying to get an additional $20? Total scam.

Bsndbdndndnxdu

:omf:

LOONA.

August 12, 2017, 06:25:33 PM #14 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 06:25:49 PM by Drais.
The way pon layed those chopsticks into her collard green filled gut