Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

Started by MAY, February 15, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

It doesn't, but Whites are in a frenzy to erase any & every thing Obama accomplished while he was in office. No matter how ridiculous or asinine it may be. They don't want a Black man having credit for any of that.

Trump's whole presidency thus far has been about this.

como la whore

Republicans don't give a fuck. They'll continue sending their thoughts and prayers and keep it moving  :19k:

Rxxf

Quote from: chula. on February 15, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
Republicans don't give a fuck. They'll continue sending their thoughts and prayers and keep it moving  :19k:

I hope none of their children or themselves get shot the fuck up...
Actually, then again...
:overit:
BRANDY

Annie

This doesnt make any sense but I get it because money for the gun/war industry will always be more important for the USA than money for healthcare or education.

/.\

como la whore

Quote from: Annie on February 15, 2018, 05:46:50 PM
This doesnt make any sense but I get it because money for the gun/war industry will always be more important for the USA than money for healthcare or education.

Trump is cutting corners every damn place (he even wants to take away food stamps and send people boxes of dry, processed food every month instead  :kii:) but he won't hit the NRA where it hurts.

He's a disgrace.

GRAND

Annie

Perhaps Trump doesn't want to risk disturbing the NRA, which spent more than $30 million in 2016 to support him and defeat his opponent, Hillary Clinton. (These figures come from the Center for Responsive Politics.)

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-nra-politicians-20180215-story.html

/.\

HUGO

Quote from: ???? on February 15, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
Quote from: chula. on February 15, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

I hope none of their children or themselves get shot the fuck up...
Actually, then again...
:overit:

Your sig

:ohwow:

Annie

/.\

D.I.E.G.O.