fsd
ns[fdonsfd[osfd[no

not fucking "more than likely"

sd,
ds,fdsf
dsf
d

Cowboy Nine

I watched this before, she basically forced this man to marry her.

And the gorls in the comments said according to LSA, Adam has a chick or two on the side.

The Brandy Barbie

Adam's a jerk if this is true.  So he knew she was saving her virginity for marriage (because I'm sure they'd discussed this after 4 years of dating and no sex).  So he tried to take her away on a foreign trip and say things to make her think she meant so much to him and he planned to ask her to marry him, and it was all so he could finally get some nookie?

I'm not a virgin, but I've had a dude lie to me so he could try to get some nookie, and it isn't nice. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, I don't know if I like him too much...

MAY

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on February 15, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
Adam's a jerk if this is true.  So he knew she was saving her virginity for marriage (because I'm sure they'd discussed this after 4 years of dating and no sex).  So he tried to take her away on a foreign trip and say things to make her think she meant so much to him and he planned to ask her to marry him, and it was all so he could finally get some nookie?

I'm not a virgin, but I've had a dude lie to me so he could try to get some nookie, and it isn't nice. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, I don't know if I like him too much...

n

She was the only one not having sex.

b7

Quote from: kang of Qnz on February 15, 2018, 05:45:13 PM
Quote from: MARS. on February 15, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Not she cried because she lost her virginity on the trip

Is she her gynecologist?
o
]olnono[on[[nno
no
no[sdfo
n[odsfn[nosdf[fsdno[
nodson[dfsods[
fnsfdo[sfd[n
sdfno[
fsd
ns[fdonsfd[osfd[no

not fucking "more than likely"

sd,
ds,fdsf
dsf
d
SSSDSDSDSDDSSDDSDSSDSD

b7

babe im pretty sure they got married anyway  :dead:

she doesn't know what his plans were for her, and that isn't something you can force on a man or should even
want to. im sure he wanted to marry the girl but either way, it takes two to get in that bed and do the DO.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: 1RIG on February 15, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

babe im pretty sure they got married anyway  :dead:

she doesn't know what his plans were for her, and that isn't something you can force on a man or should even
want to. im sure he wanted to marry the girl but either way, it takes two to get in that bed and do the DO.

No, this says he whisked her away and took her virginity.  She thought he was going to propose that weekend.  And it ended up that he'd just got some booty and didn't want to propose at all, at least at that point in their relationship.  Women are very emotional people and sometimes can be swayed by commitment.  Being in a more committed relationship makes you feel more secure about it . It seemed that he played the in love Mr. Committed role to get some booty.  And that's not right.

But if they are good, now, that's great. That story just didn't sound too nice.