Brandy quietly at work on her album the last two weeks

Started by RekeRig, October 23, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 01:36:26 AM
Quote from: NexTae on October 23, 2015, 01:30:07 AM
RIG, I'm giving her ass until the 2nd week of November and if nothing happens, I'm gonna light those insta comments TF up!!!
yes. i approve

then we can take out our frustrations ....  in my office, privately. Deal?

:sobusyjetsetter:

vvvvv

Deal!!! Beat this anger outta meh  :supluv:

RekeRig

"Ghan spends weeks with them locked up in the Stu' only to quietly get the boot"

:plzstop:

MAY

Quote from: Fine Dining on October 23, 2015, 12:47:45 AM
So no ep?

Wow....I'll settle for the album them.
Just need new music.

I love your hair sis. The little black bow is so cute. :woohoo:

Sovereign.

Y'all ain't getting no damn music until Fall 2016! vvvvvff;; :omgwatshappening:

MAY

October 23, 2015, 01:55:31 AM #49 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:55:46 AM by MΛΥDΛΥ
Quote from: Glock on October 23, 2015, 12:48:14 AM
I'm so disappointed!
How many twists and turns can one artist have in 2 years

Ch..
Just bring on Zoe cuz.. Ain't no fucking music coming in the next 6 months .. Maybe not even a year

!!!
That's the mess I can't stand. It's like she doesn't know what the hell she wants to do musically.

No shade, but if I was a producer I wouldn't want to waste my time creating with her
only for her to change directions the minute someone gets all in her ear.

I know it happens all the time in the music business, but it seems to be habitual with her.

RekeRig

Could be all in her ear or she just keeps worrying about making music that reflects the space she's in. She didn't wanna put out the depressing moody mess after Chicago and the news of her sitcom (over 7 songs I heard about)

That's no excuse but I wouldn't always assume it's because someone is telling her what to do.  A lot of it falls on her and her alone IMO. Just my opinion

RekeRig

It may be the same bad habits but that doesn't mean this is the same girl from the human era that doesn't know what she should do musically or how it should sound. I like the new found confidence

I just want the shit to come out. It's sad that we can never get an update

Young

I just...I really wanna DRAG ha....but I'll wait till November lolz

RekeRig

MAY

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 02:02:07 AM
Could be all in her ear or she just keeps worrying about making music that reflects the space she's in. She didn't wanna put out the depressing moody mess after Chicago and the news of her sitcom (over 7 songs I heard about)

That's no excuse but I wouldn't always assume it's because someone is telling her what to do.  A lot of it falls on her and her alone IMO. Just my opinion

Ugh, but the depressing, moody stuff is what I want :fuming:

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 02:04:45 AM

me too

Someone said one of the songs gave a Drake vibe but with her sound

Everyone ran out of Tinashe's session to hear it :kii:

Young

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 02:07:01 AM

me too

Now see, this is the SHIT that pisses me off :hmph:

And we'll never hear it probably ..like the 700 other gems HIDDEN away forever. It's bullshit. Just release a 10 track EP and move on to the next "sound"

She has fans going through many different things. Just because she feels different personally doesn't mean her whole music direction needs to change.

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 02:12:15 AM

me too

And we'll never hear it probably ..like the 700 other gems HIDDEN away forever. It's bullshit. Just release a 10 track EP and move on to the next "sound"

She has fans going through many different things. Just because she feels different personally doesn't mean her whole music direction needs to change.
i agree

Hundreds and Hundreds of songs since full moon. ch

I need a hacker to give me the MESS. I'd pay a couple thousand

:plzstop:

MAY

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 02:12:15 AM

me too

!!!!

Like, I am fucking FUMING