Brandy quietly at work on her album the last two weeks

Started by RekeRig, October 23, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

I got half a mind to drive the fuck up to Calabasas...

RekeRig

Hhhhjjjjjjjj

:stressed:

I'm trying to alleviate her scalp, but ....

Young

MAY

I need her to underFUCKINstand that this whole album can't be about puppies & rainbows.

A few songs is cool, but i need to feel that pain & emotion from her.

brocka4life

Brandy ...smh.

She will never be successful in music again if this is how she continues to do things. Being a Brandy fan/Stan is so tiring. She continues to go away for 4 years, throws out two singles and 1.5 videos and then leaves the music scene again.

I'm over these pictures...candid, studio, photo shoot or otherwise. I know what the fuck you look like ...give us the fucking music. She so corny for this shit. A simple post saying it is or isn't happening could alleviate so much. She and Jeff both know this. Withholding the information is not creating additional anticipation considering the Starz are the only ones interested as always.

RatherBe

Quote from: Young on October 23, 2015, 02:12:15 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 02:07:01 AM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 23, 2015, 02:04:45 AM
Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 02:02:07 AM
Could be all in her ear or she just keeps worrying about making music that reflects the space she's in. She didn't wanna put out the depressing moody mess after Chicago and the news of her sitcom (over 7 songs I heard about)

That's no excuse but I wouldn't always assume it's because someone is telling her what to do.  A lot of it falls on her and her alone IMO. Just my opinion

Ugh, but the depressing, moody stuff is what I want :fuming:
me too

Someone said one of the songs gave a Drake vibe but with her sound

Everyone ran out of Tinashe's session to hear it :kii:

Now see, this is the SHIT that pisses me off :hmph:

And we'll never hear it probably ..like the 700 other gems HIDDEN away forever. It's bullshit. Just release a 10 track EP and move on to the next "sound"

She has fans going through many different things. Just because she feels different personally doesn't mean her whole music direction needs to change.

thats still no reason to not release mess... jaz still released forever dont last and she wasnt in that space anymore.... plenty of artist release stuff that captured a different sound and mood..

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

October 23, 2015, 04:58:41 AM #67 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:02:29 AM by TheNextLew
Quote from: Noni on October 23, 2015, 01:35:48 AM
That's good and all but I don't see her gaining any popularity musically anymore...I mean who can remember someone who releases 4 years apart? Sorry just had to vent my frustrations...I want her to succeed but this rate...ch...

And these ppl who claim to be working with her seem to be producing soul and gospel type of things...Bran...ah well...I'll just wait and see...

Lmaoooooooooooo
The years dont matter

The material and the media push and proper promotion is what matters
Didnt janet just take a 7 year break and she aint doin to bad wit it with her wack ass voice and music

Brans team and promotional push is the real issue here not releasing every two years

She needs multiple radio friendly singles
4 -5 singles with vidyas
A re release
A reality show along wit ha sit  com
A full promo circuit
Late night shows
The real the talk the view
A mild scandal
A guest appearance on htgawm lol
A hit movie
Full time radioplay
Appearances and performances at all award shows
4-5 relavemt features

And a fucking full funded tour after

And thats more important than her 4 year breaks

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GYNandTONIC

October 23, 2015, 05:46:23 AM #68 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:46:54 AM by GYNandTONIC
I think it would be a great idea to make a seperate thread just for the EP and Brandy fumes. Im sure somebody can find a nice way to title it.

It's like every Brandy thread unrelated to the EP turns into fumes about it. Quite honestly I would like to see  Brandy updates (about the show, photos) without the dark cloud. Im really happy for Bran and all that she is doing/done.

So Im not trying to stop the fumes, especially if they are topic related. But they arent most of the time.

whatever

Do yall want music without visuals

I don't see the point of releasing anything in 2015 without at least one visual

I guess that'll be the next thing to complain about

"Didn't create nuff buzz, needed videos" "she can pay out of pocket" "should've did everything at once, wasted op"

RekeRig

IF we get the EP, i dont see her doing it without visuals

whatever

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 05:53:05 AM
IF we get the EP, i dont see her doing it without visuals

Well if people want the EP NOW, I guess they don't see it that way....

BigDawg

Im on the fence because Bran could throw that EP out and be like fuck you fags and be done for good