Brandy quietly at work on her album the last two weeks

Started by RekeRig, October 23, 2015, 12:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo

Quote from: FINE. on October 23, 2015, 12:58:09 AM
Fucking sucks how some artists spoil their fans with music. (Chris for example)
We should have been gotten the EP. Sis is a vet..a damn 5-6 song Ep shouldn't take 5-6 years

Miss me with that perfectionist mess

What the fuck is the hold up

Drag ha bby

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yall disapointed sheS working on an album?

If we keepin it real yall woulda been over the ep in a week and asking when a full tea is coming

Shes on schedule how her and her musical creativity  usually flows now yall want quanity cause yall attention spans is fucked well if its like that enjoy the other tea thats out and leave sis alone

The ep was an idea that yall latched on to and put hopes and expectations to and supposed release dates and sis realized shed be tryna rush her normal work time and its not working out

Shame on some of u talkin bout oh u give up well its not like shes been givjng 6 and 7 year teas to release an album like jordin sparks lol

Leave dat ghul alone

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on October 23, 2015, 01:35:33 AM
Quote from: Genesis on October 23, 2015, 01:26:22 AM
Its been almost 4 years since 211

Another 4 year break

Shes a fucking mess
its just now gotten to the 3 year mark lol

The girl is dumb lol

BigDawg

Quote from: TheNextLew on October 23, 2015, 08:19:17 AM
Yall disapointed sheS working on an album?

If we keepin it real yall woulda been over the ep in a week and asking when a full tea is coming

Shes on schedule how her and her musical creativity  usually flows now yall want quanity cause yall attention spans is fucked well if its like that enjoy the other tea thats out and leave sis alone

The ep was an idea that yall latched on to and put hopes and expectations to and supposed release dates and sis realized shed be tryna rush her normal work time and its not working out

Shame on some of u talkin bout oh u give up well its not like shes been givjng 6 and 7 year teas to release an album like jordin sparks lol

Leave dat ghul alone

Lazarus

With all the archive of music she has it shouldn't be this hard to just throw together a short and simple EP and release it independent

Hugo

Lash her! Lemme go to her instagram. So damn sick of Ms. Norwood.

GYNandTONIC

October 23, 2015, 08:49:22 AM #82 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 08:50:07 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: FOHWTBS on October 23, 2015, 08:37:17 AM
With all the archive of music she has it shouldn't be this hard to just throw together a short and simple EP and release it independent

Do yall want a short, simple, thrown together EP?

I dont think those adjectives and Brandy really go together.

The EP SHOULD reflect the place she's in. At least thats what I want. This project should be a indication to what this album will be. And it should have some type of roll out. Not just flung to Itunes to feed a few hungry fans.

The only thing I agree with is Brandy should communicate changes in her intention. But as far as throwing together music and releasing stuff that doesnt reflect her at the current time I dont agree with.

Lazarus

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 23, 2015, 08:49:22 AM

The EP SHOULD reflect the place she's in. At least thats what I want. This project should be a indication to what this album will be. And it should have some type of roll out. Not just flung to Itunes to feed a few hungry fans.

The only thing I agree with is Brandy should communicate changes in her intention. But as far as throwing together music and releasing stuff that doesnt reflect her at the current time I dont agree with.

I don't mind it. I just want music period. I'm sure Brandy has an archive of music that reflect her current mood/place she's in. An EP shouldn't be this hard to throw together and release it digitally through all digital media outlets.

RAY7

why though? Why waste time and money on a "big rollout"? and why not just throw out music for your hungry fans? Clearly this 4 years each album thing hasn't been working for her career, it's time to try something different. WE are tired of waiting forever when the girl is known for being quick in the studio. The girl is a ridiculously talented artist so I'm sure whatever she puts out isn't going to be terrible. Her unreleased catalogue shits on most ppls official albums. It just doesn't make sense to me.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: ........ on October 23, 2015, 09:01:34 AM

why though? Why waste time and money on a "big rollout"? and why not just throw out music for your hungry fans? Clearly this 4 years each album thing hasn't been working for her career, it's time to try something different. WE are tired of waiting forever when the girl is known for being quick in the studio. The girl is a ridiculously talented artist so I'm sure whatever she puts out isn't going to be terrible. Her unreleased catalogue shits on most ppls official albums. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I didnt say a big roll out but there should be some press around it (possibly around Zoe Moon interiews/ 2 birds 1 stone)

Artist aren't selling in general, its not a Brandy thing. It has nothing to do with breaks at this point. Like nothing! Maybe during Afro but not in 2015. Brandy isnt absent and the general public doesnt feel she is. Though you guys dont care the average R&B listener knows she just got off Broadway and they are soon going to see commercials for her new sitcom. They know about her duet with Chris and they'll soon hear the one with Ty.

Brandy success or lack there of doesnt depend on this EP. Maybe a few stan cards will be lost but its not career suicide like some are making it seem.