Santana is a fucking RIOT from the ER to the RR

Started by Drogon, December 12, 2019, 02:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

n

It was a homophobic attack. What faggots shooting up cars? 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

So I watched the clips and what the fuck does him being a bitch in the club got to do with 7 shots going through the car?! Like bitch make that make sense. 

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 12, 2019, 02:37:14 AM
I knew it was this thing's fault

Yeah Santana threaten the security guard bc he told him to pull up his pants

The security guard just beat Santana to the punch

Navyman

Quote from: 1996. on December 12, 2019, 02:49:06 AM
So I watched the clips and what the fuck does him being a bitch in the club got to do with 7 shots going through the car?! Like bitch make that make sense.
!!!

Like i don't care how disgusting the behavior maybe, he didn't deserve a whole fucking clip being emptied out on him because he shaking his ass like a girl or his thong is showing.

And if that's why they did it as she stated, then it is homophobic stupid ass girl.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Tonkaman on December 12, 2019, 03:35:12 AM
Quote from: 1996. on December 12, 2019, 02:49:06 AM
!!!

Like i don't care how disgusting the behavior maybe, he didn't deserve a whole fucking clip being emptied out on him because he shaking his ass like a girl or his thong is showing.

And if that's why they did it as she stated, then it is homophobic stupid ass girl.
!!!!!!!!!!

She said he was in the club twerking and kept empathizing it was a Gentleman's Club. Like bitch it was homophobic because if it was Fish twerking and showing skin, we wouldn't be sitting here discussing this.

Drogon

Santana didn't have no business threatening dat man either. Do as he asked or leave. Santana know the vibe in Miami for ponks. Pulling your pants down and then getting mad bc they told you to pull your pants up and tone it down. n 

he doesn't even have a place to stay,  living out of Motel 6 and then just paid 7k for lipo. A strip club is the last place he needs to be. 

Drogon

December 12, 2019, 05:51:08 AM #9 Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 05:53:40 AM by Drogon
Quote from: Niggerhontas on December 12, 2019, 05:41:42 AM
Was that a predominately hetero Black club he was at? Shaking his poom poom and turning up?..in those video clips

If so these gorls are gonna learn to have some common sense.
And to prioritize safety over clicks, likes and high fives on the Gram.

Yes it was a strip club

Like why cause all that attention in that environment knowing how things can get ugly. Its their environment they didn't come to see no sissy buss it open

Cowgirl

Doesn't make it okay for him to get shot ho but not every crime against a gay person is a hate crime.

Drogon

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 12, 2019, 06:34:05 AM
Doesn't make it okay for him to get shot ho but not every crime against a gay person is a hate crime.

Yea but if you tell somebody you gon get somebody to fuck them up you better be READY

i knew this gay guy through mutual friends in Miami and he did said some shit like that and fish had him shoot 20 time's later dat night

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drogon on December 12, 2019, 06:43:59 AM

Yea but if you tell somebody you gon get somebody to fuck them up you better be READY

i knew this gay guy through mutual friends in Miami and he did said some shit like that and fish had him shoot 20 time's later dat night
:omgwatshappening:

Drogon

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 12, 2019, 06:46:53 AM
Quote from: Drogon on December 12, 2019, 06:43:59 AM

:omgwatshappening:

Miami ain't Atlanta. They openly call gays "ponks" to their face just like use the word bitch or nigga

ophababes.

December 12, 2019, 07:05:40 AM #14 Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:41:13 AM by 'phil
i think quee was prolly just trynna make the point that ain't NO TELLIN what he got into that got his ass shot at 7 times

i'll never understand how a popping, twirling faggot tries to give hard! bout it! gorl sit yo sugarplum fairy ass down.