Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

LOONA.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2019, 01:03:50 PM

In this era we are closer to the artists than ever, but with Brandy it is completely different. Do you guys remember that temporary forever brandy website with the beat? It feels like Deja vu, I just keep clicking refresh but there is zero new info..forever stuck in  'coming soon/divine timing'.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember it would lewp for about 6 cycles then I would have to refresh.

I just don't understand. Why would she continue to DO ppl that supported her like this.

This is not how a fan base is supposed to work. Other artists don't treat their fans like absolute SHIT

and it's like ... the gorls who go to meet and greets or spend time harrassing Sonya and her team always feel like, "oh it's not like that, SHE'S not like that"
But that's because you live and breathe up Brandy ass. A supporter shouldn't be made to feel insignificant just because they aren't kissing ass. Brandy gives me those vibes, kiss my ass or I'll erase you.

It's quite clear now why Monica popped sis upside the head. Like ... wake tf up and stop doing all this stupid shit for ppl that only want clout. That's why you going through a crisis every year

awaken.

Brandy has no plan, no direction.

She's just stalling at this point because she's scared to release the album because she has no idea how to brand or market and her team is a bunch of yes men.

The album is done and now she wants to convenient start re-recording songs with her brother.

FRANCE

I need to see her in a dance studio rehearsing for her music video and an upcoming tour. Not re-recording songs. 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: awaken. on October 15, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

She's just stalling at this point because she's scared to release the album because she has no idea how to brand or market and her team is a bunch of yes men.

The album is done and now she wants to convenient start re-recording songs with her brother.

Self sabotage

Kalifornia.

This is exactly why she'll be getting only streams instead of coins from me this time around. 

BrandonBranlee

Ya'll are doing way too much 😂. She doesn't owe any of us anything. She's an artist not a fucking elected politician. I don't know how you all jumped to the conclusion that Brandy is rerecording anything more than 'Best Friend', but ok. Baby Mama is a dope song and she has much more where that came from. Just make sure ya'll buy that album when it comes out!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: awaken. on October 15, 2019, 03:05:55 PM

! This is the impression I'm getting.

If the single has been picked, and you've already released a buzz single/s (if you count Love Again) there's no reason for the stalling. I know she sees the comment and  Silent stay reporting everything we say here so she KNOWS her fans are disgruntled.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

She did this to herself

She's intent on pissing every fan off besides Kipp it seems