“Best. Christmas. Ever.” starring Brandy no. 1 on Netflix! Stream Now!

Started by Sovereign., July 29, 2023, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

This is the third time Heather seems taken aback when Brandy receives additional praise for her work outside of the film.

I thought I was reading into it before but idk...

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: NEW MOON on November 20, 2023, 07:29:25 PMThis is the third time Heather seems taken aback when Brandy receives additional praise for her work outside of the film.

I thought I was reading into it before but idk...
or when she interrupted brandy  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Such genius pairing to place Brandy and Heather together.

And I didn't get anything negative from Heather cncncnncn

Sovereign.

Rxxf

BRANDY

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 20, 2023, 12:14:16 PMAnd the movie is still perched at no. 1!  :feelinmyself:
DSSDDDDDDDDFFDFFDD

And she'll continue getting work

:ohwow:

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Red Ruby on November 20, 2023, 07:45:46 PMSuch genius pairing to place Brandy and Heather together.

And I didn't get anything negative from Heather cncncnncn
me either

She seems pretty genuine to me

Sovereign.

The Front Room could potentially garner Oscar attention because Japan Gaga's read the script and immediately wanted to back the film. Brandy's latter part of her career is going to be more directionally focused on acting.

Quote"As far as we know, we are the number one distributor among major territories who have distributed the most Oscars best pictures – by number of titles – in the last decade or so," says Watanabe. "Tom Yoda, after he became CEO of Gaga [picked] six Oscar best pictures in the past – Slumdog Millionaire, King's Speech, The Artist, 12 Years A Slave, Green Book and CODA, mostly at script stage."

The company is preparing the release of the Daniels' Everything Everywhere All At Once for March 3 in Japan, which it picked up from A24 at last year's EFM. The film leads this year's Oscars nominations with 11 nods, including for best picture and best actress for Michelle Yeoh.

Summertime

16.3 million views
22.3 hours viewed
#2 on their top 10 global English films chart

Terrific numbers

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10?week=2023-11-19