Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 15, 2016, 11:00:45 PM
I guess Bran is gonna keep talkin shit and y'all are gonna keep tellin her to stop :rudone:
s
you're so fake :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

4 fucking k

Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 11:56:44 PM
Let us know when y'all get confirmation on who or what she was talking about guys lol

d

b7

4 fucking k

It's kinda... obvious luv. Let's not play blind :feelinmyself: plus she said on SC how everyone is saying it's so and so and she was like "Well, you said it, not me" and shrugged her shoulders lolz

Seneca

This title change vbiffcj

Young

Yeah Rig babe...no.

Love Queen and I know how it is to truly WANT to give the benefit of the doubt but no.

There were Monica fans and people saying Monca's name all up and through.
Didn't see anyone else brought up actually.

Then she goes on snap to defend deleting by saying she ain't scared of nobody she just didn't want the negativity. Then went on to say you said it! I didn't!

Gor why post it then? It was pure shade towards someone. I mean clearly.
And if by some miracle it ISNT about her it's still tacky to assume cuz someone wore a hat and had male dancers in the same month as you that they were copying you.
It's just silly af.

I'm glad she's feeling herself cuz she needed to realize the LEGEND that she is.
But it's bordering cocky and tacky now.

Young

July 16, 2016, 01:10:07 AM #247 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:10:32 AM by Young
She basically even said the last two days that she was "down" and now she's "up" today...

Just say you felt like you were in a different and petty space and needed to boost your confidence a bit vice doing all this mess.

Like gor

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

Quote from: RalfaeLove on July 16, 2016, 01:18:40 AM
Young, breathe hun.

Woosah.......woooooooo.sah.....

Okay.

I'm done.

I love her. I do.
Rooting for Queen.

Can't wait for More Music .

It'll honestly make me forget everything  :plzstop:

FINE.

Brandy has always been kinda shady and bitchy n

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: r u ok on July 15, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
GHan's clearly going through a lot right now.

Failed relationship on her mind, no marriage yet and well into her 30s.
Stuck in a contract with a shitty company.

She needs to stay close to those who really love her and feed off of that energy for a while. She's not gonna find solace anywhere on snapchat or instagram.

She's no stranger to questionable or concerning behavior, even dating back to her teens, there were always reports of something going on with her mentally. Disorders, etc. She's quite fragile.

Then she had to live through and suppress all the lashings she endured for years because of her appearance, etc. which got even worse after that accident, she was then called a murderer many times and kept in her shell about it.

I just think she's at some sort of breaking point. And I hate to sit here and try to give her a psycho evaluation because that isn't my place and I don't know what she's truly going through. I'm just someone looking at her social media. Many conclusions can be drawn from updates and posts, there's only a chance that they are accurate.

'Fro this deep ass post immediately followed by your siggy has me stomping  :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: imani on July 15, 2016, 10:39:12 PM
Eh. Let's calm down :uhh: she may be fragile mentally. Let's love on our sis at this time.