Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 16, 2016, 12:21:21 PM
I think brandy is having some sort of mental breakdown . She is not acting like herself . So much bitterness inside of her . What's wrong with her ?

You speaking from personal experience, luv?

Wtv

I think part of this may be because of the whole legal issue. Something like that for an artist has to lead to plenty of negative energy, Im afraid. So with all these months waiting for it to get resolved, Bran probably is throwing that energy the way she can, throwing shade and not so positive comments about people from her past, and recent experiences. Not to mention insta users that go against her too.

One Of Those Nights.

I love shady Brandy but I need her to take that shade into the damn studio and I want a full length album already!

LordB

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 15, 2016, 09:49:33 PM
Oh, NOT IN THE SAME MONTH!

Girl, u are 40! This sounds like some shit that Sy'rai would say.

:dead:

Gather ha!!

Aalumeci.

Guys, Brandy being shady is probably not actually out of her real character or a result of any "issues." She's actually has a bit of a history of being a shade. Just never as overt as this.

Rxxf

That is true tho.
Bran has been shading girls since ha Moesha days.

BRANDY

leftout

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 16, 2016, 10:34:32 AM

This is mess
The same thing with her falling out with friends and yawl covering it up. ONLY for her to spill tea about it days later :dead:

And I'm pretty sure at this point it's not everyone else that's the problem :dead:
How, when you have NO idea what went down between her, Shay, and the other one?

You sound fckin dumb. :letsmessfag:

wizzy

NO public dragging tf

shit, 04-08 Bran wasn't any good either

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Sully on July 15, 2016, 11:20:59 PM
Quote from: Jay. on July 15, 2016, 11:13:15 PM
Dorian, answer my question: When did she tell her fans to find a new fav? That's what the hell I want to know. Because that has me feeling some type of way.
that was about a month ago she was directing that to one specific person she was shading on snapchat, not everyone...
It still makes me feel some type of way that she would say that to anyone.. It's fucking rude. :uhh:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

KING BENTLEY.

July 16, 2016, 10:42:35 PM #295 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:43:45 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 16, 2016, 10:10:59 PM

This is mess
The same thing with her falling out with friends and yawl covering it up. ONLY for her to spill tea about it days later :dead:

And I'm pretty sure at this point it's not everyone else that's the problem :dead:

you're really well... STUPID, from my assessment of you tbh

And you haven't been a Brandy fan long enough to keep up with old rumors. My point is we are seeing Brandy's personality withOUT the filter of Sonja's intense PR good girl image training :dead:

She's had a littered history of fallouts, stop acting dumb gorl :uhh:

I'm not sure why you're having a hard time processing that, or trying to defend it because the minute she shades Ciara's voice publicly all this fake stanning will be in vain! Haha

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Nothing you said was relative to my post. You're out of it

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 16, 2016, 10:42:35 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 16, 2016, 10:10:59 PM

This is mess

you're really well... STUPID, from my assessment of you tbh

And you haven't been a Brandy fan long enough to keep up with old rumors. My point is we are seeing Brandy's personality withOUT the filter of Sonja's intense PR good girl image training :dead:

She's had a littered history of fallouts, stop acting dumb gorl :uhh:

I'm not sure why you're having a hard time processing that, or trying to defend it because the minute she shades Ciara's voice publicly all this fake stanning will be in vain! Haha
omg :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

FlowerBomb

Take her social media accounts away from her
she can "vent" and "snap" and "be real" in the studio lol