Is Brandy still performing at….

Started by yearofbrandy, April 28, 2024, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on May 04, 2024, 05:00:35 PMI can't front I actually wanted to see some vids of Brandy performing... it's been a while

you mean you dont love all the stella rosa I wanna be down videos, sis? we got one for every month of the year so far!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: NEW MOON on May 04, 2024, 01:41:46 AMI saw on twitter that Lovers and Friends has been canceled. So No Brandy on Saturday.  :ermm:

I know she's thrilled

Young

Kalifornia.

Her heels were probably kicked up with glee as she typed that out

long-timeTheRoofFan

I hope she does get to show off a bit of what she had planned. Sounds like she worked hard to be ready.

crime mob

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 05, 2024, 01:13:51 AMHer heels were probably kicked up with glee as she typed that out
:feelinmyself:

free and in the clear!

The Brandy Barbie

May 05, 2024, 10:18:00 AM #97 Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 10:27:35 AM by The Brandy Barbie
Aww, I would be so disappointed if I had made a trip to Vegas and they cancelled the whole concert.

I went last year, and it was a great experience. It looks like there were a lot more acts this year. They had 4 stages last year, and they were going to do 5 this year. It looked like it was going to be almost too busy. But all those people having to change their plans...

ophababes.

damn kelly was performing too

im pissed now  :fuming:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on May 04, 2024, 01:55:56 PMNow see what is going on dbdbdbddd

https://x.com/diaryofkeysus/status/1786790003114217883
The way she's already stomping and huffing en route to the event. I just know she cussed up a storm when she found out it was canceled

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

ReVon

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

BRANDY IS A HOOT! SHE LOWKEY HAPPY AF ABOUT THIS.  :dead:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius