Brandy Live On YouTube

Started by Crazy8, August 10, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

If Brandy don't stop placating to these peasants. The fuck...why would you give them your number?!

Camo

MAY

I hate hearing Brandy have to defend herself like this, but she needs to hear everything they are saying. I want to pull her aside so badly out of love. She is frustrating as hell, but I love this girl to death. I really hope she's able to push through whatever it is she's dealing with.

BigDawg

She has got to stop explaining things to people who don't matter.

Young

August 10, 2017, 07:20:35 PM #64 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:21:17 PM by Young
 "I know she loved Monica..!"

And tbh she's sounding hypocritical because she called monica out on a whole essay

And didn't call her to get her fans. Nor @ her

This is a mess. I'm sorry.

But I do feel where Bran is coming from.

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on August 10, 2017, 07:18:40 PM
I hate hearing Brandy have to defend herself like this, but she needs to hear everything they are saying. I want to pull her aside so badly out of love. She is frustrating as hell, but I love this girl to death. I really hope she's able to push through whatever it is she's dealing with.

Because shes dealing with something.

I'm sorry I know Ghan and I hear and feel it in her voice.

Young

Sndndndndndndndndndddddd

Not switching to a Tennis topic

This interview GORL

BigDawg

Ain't nothing wrong with that girl she just don't know when to shut up sometimes

Young

Kevin is very ratchet sddddddddd

Very very unpolished ddddd

I'm cringing through this whole thing

Young

Drop something!! He's right tho

:kii:

Camo

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 07:24:30 PM
Ain't nothing wrong with that girl she just don't know when to shut up sometimes
Agreed.

Cowgirl

August 10, 2017, 07:28:40 PM #71 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:29:10 PM by BowDown
I understand what she's saying about being silenced throughout her career but now is not the time to gain this overbearing clapback voice. Don't read comments or the internet and shut the hell up. Either that or delete your social media, no one is forcing you to partake. :uhh:

Young

Beyonce and you in studio!

Shdhdhdhdhddhd

Kevin gonna say why didnt you text me back then a few months ago sdndndnd

This was awkward

Young

Brandy is a sweetheart tho.
I love her.

Camo

August 10, 2017, 07:31:31 PM #74 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 07:33:03 PM by Camo
I hope this doesn't reach the masses and she has a bigger platform to be more profound with her response.. but.. we needed this.