Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

so yeah, until brandy says from her lips, i am FREE, then she's still under contract with Chameleon.

b7

b7

Quote from: Franc' on December 29, 2017, 07:31:24 PM
so yeah, until brandy says from her lips, i am FREE, then she's still under contract with Chameleon.
n

There is no ?Chameleon?. they?ve dissolved

Y?all ok?

b7

They didn?t pay their taxes and mess. She?s free lmao!

ya rock muh world.

b7

FRANCE

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 07:38:16 PM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7445716/brandy-refiles-lawsuit-chameleon-entertainment

This was July, 2016. :ATLcameo:

so brandy was suing a company that didn't exist at the time?

listen, all this speculation and shit. like i said before, as far as im concerned, brandy is still stuck and cant release music. when SHE says otherwise, then i'll believe. and even then, i'm still gonna give her the side eye cause even in that article itself, she said she is FREE (in her mind) but not on paper... :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Blackpantha on December 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

:lopsided:
Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

December 29, 2017, 07:50:07 PM #149 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:50:28 PM by brocka4life
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 29, 2017, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on December 29, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
I was always down and understanding. I never blasted Brandy. I'm a true fan. I don't know about some of you on here.

:lopsided:
Lemme be the first to say it, I'm not a stan anymore and being a fan is hanging on by a thread as well.  U don't get to treat people that support u any kinda way and then just expect them to be there

Did you go to any of the shows? Music dates or Chicago? I hear that she was pretty nice to her supporters there and generous with her time.  :letsmessfag: