Brandy Settles Legal Battle w/Former Label Over Music

Started by valeolion, December 29, 2017, 03:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Finally!!!!!!
I feel that they should've paid Brandy something since this has been the biggest break in her musical career. This is amazing though 5 years and 2 months after 2/11 we have hope in at least getting more music.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

LOONA.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ya rock muh world.

brocka4life

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 29, 2017, 05:17:13 PM
In some contracts there are specific clauses that prohibit public disclosure of legal proceedings. For all the dragging you guys drag her, maybe for once give her the benefit of the doubt that there's a valid reason she couldn't publicly talk about the legal proceedings. Fuck.

!

But the ones who want to drag, just want to drag. The original court filing was posted on this board. They didn?t care then and they don?t care now.

Ma Lo

December 29, 2017, 06:04:36 PM #67 Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 06:05:17 PM by Ntwadumela
Frankly the fans are still frustrated even though this is good news and will hopefully lead to the release of new music soon. But when you?ve been let down so much it?s hard to have faith ..so  I?ll see it when I believe it.....

Young

Cuban0

Quote from: brocka4life on December 29, 2017, 05:26:19 PM

!

But the ones who want to drag, just want to drag. The original court filing was posted on this board. They didn?t care then and they don?t care now.

Cuban0

Quote from: 'ology on December 29, 2017, 05:12:40 PM
Finally!!!!!!
I feel that they should've paid Brandy something since this has been the biggest break in her musical career. This is amazing though 5 years and 2 months after 2/11 we have hope in at least getting more music.

Seven

I hope it's true but why would a b-rate blog have this "exclusive"?

I won't get my hopes up and will wait for something more concrete...

Vonc2002

SO WHY GET ON NATIONAL TELEVISION WITH A NEWSPAPER SAYING I'M FREE :dead:
Either don't talk about it at all or provide us with clarity when u do. I'm not fckn clapping
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

I'm just happy for her. Always rooting for her rise.