Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

Only thing she is always reliable for is her sickening vocals and harmonies. She needs a new young gorl to do her creative mess. And it's okay all the gorls (Drake, Madonna, Kanye, Beyonc? etc. ) do it. Just let one of her hungry stans rejuvenate her.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 08:48:00 AM
I think she's changed the direction of the album at least 3 times
Maybe she hasn't got something solid yet
That's why I'm not pushing for this album

Which is why it made sense to do the EP. She can take another year to record and just give the fans a little something.

Hugo

Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Brandy the artist isn't confident. She doesn't even tap into her artistry tbh. She tries rapping, gets lashed, drops it. She doesn't feel confident enough to write her own songs. She can't pick songs, create good visuals, choose cohesive era looks/album pictures. Artistically she is all over the place.

This!

Miranda

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:46:44 AM
Quote from: Miranda on October 27, 2015, 08:44:41 AM
Brandy has not even mentioned a quantum of music. And she knows how inpatient we are. That EP has been canceled.

Stop trolling :kii:

Why has there been silence since May. Tbh I thought it was hanky/fishy when the first news came via DJ Camper/YKIGS..

It seemed more like wishful thinking.

BigDawg

Brandy just needs to trust her talent and artistry. She knows what sounds good and what doesnt. She should just trust her instinct.

Hugo

October 27, 2015, 08:53:12 AM #50 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:53:43 AM by Hugo ❤️ Miles ????
Quote from: BigDawg on October 27, 2015, 08:51:42 AM
Brandy just needs to trust her talent and artistry. She knows what sounds good and what doesnt. She should just trust her instinct.

And not trust other ppl!!!
Even some songs on Two Eleven wasn't her.
RL was right. She needs to do her and not focus on what's "hot" at the moment. Or she could try to combine the two

Miranda

Them tennis player promo shots for Two' nnn

Ugh just snatch up an edgy gorl and borrow her edge, she can in return get coins, experience and vocal coaching.

Bentley!

October 27, 2015, 08:54:28 AM #52 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:55:14 AM by Bentley!
"in the studio with the vocal bible, creating greatness! That new new sound even!"

And then we got fucking Two Eleven. Actually we got IABTM THEN TE

Same old fucking song and dance. The hype Brandy up show

Like, am sorry but Brandy is already hyped up to the max with starz. Star SHOWING us. We've had faith in you for YEARS.

So sick of seeing gotdamn producers and pigeons bragging about being in the studio with ha! Who the fuck cares?!

UGHHHHHHH

AIDS!

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:50:37 AM

Which is why it made sense to do the EP. She can take another year to record and just give the fans a little something.
The EP does make sense
The last we heard from her manager they were working on an announcement
So I don't know where people are getting this 'cancelled' mess from
I don't think she has a clear vision or sound, or maybe she has many different visions and doesn't know what to do

monk al-taqi

tyrese can keep his music
this doesn't excite me at all

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Bentley!

All this fucking waiting and she pops up in the studio with Ty fucking RESE

Oh I'm buying the alberm, yea I'm buying it

So I can fucking BURN it to the pits of HELL. #rnbsoldier

Miranda

Where is the excitement, where are song lyrics. She doesn't say shit about this EP... What is so damn difficult about keeping fans updated. At least like that you can see what sticks. Just throw a few chunes and see what the reaction is.

How is she supposed to be on these youngin's iPods when she has no music.

Miranda

I like when Kellz produces got Tyrese, but his own mess and what he did with Kristal Meth is not that spectacular.

I guess bran would sound cute on "Shame".

Bentley!

Quote from: RED on October 27, 2015, 08:54:52 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2015, 08:50:37 AM

The EP does make sense
The last we heard from her manager they were working on an announcement
So I don't know where people are getting this 'cancelled' mess from
I don't think she has a clear vision or sound, or maybe she has many different visions and doesn't know what to do
But see, this is my thing tho

Why doesn't Brandy EVER have a clear vision of what she wants to do musically

Are you not an artist sis?
Or have we been stanning for your team and producers this whole fucking time? Has it all been a lie?

Because clearly you can't get one producer, go in , and create anymore

I'm fuming so badly right now

Bentley!