if you had to vote to kick a state out the US, which state would it be ?

Started by 1stsecuritybank, June 25, 2016, 11:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

I vote MISSISSIPPI. Its 70 years backwards . ..not to mention the poverty, government corruption, education crisis, few jobs, etc. Its a fucking failure and the people are forever stuck in the past. The capital is trash with nothing to do and its run down with old vacant buildings. Also, its too religious to be apart of the US. Majority of the states in US are progressing on politic stances resolving its citizens. This state ignores everything but the bible and the past, the governor is a joke.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 25, 2016, 11:17:07 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 25, 2016, 11:15:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2016, 11:14:03 AM
:uhh:

this faggot is obsessed with me, following me in every fucking thread
v;

He doesn't have much else to do, I'm afraid

I see, he gone fucking around and mess with the wrong one. I will fuckin send his ass a virus i got his email

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 25, 2016, 11:24:44 AM
This was a thread on Reddit

thats where I got it from lol love that site. So many weird characters lol

GLOCK

FAMÈ

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 25, 2016, 11:18:01 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 25, 2016, 11:17:07 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 25, 2016, 11:15:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2016, 11:14:03 AM
:uhh:

this faggot is obsessed with me, following me in every fucking thread
v;

He doesn't have much else to do, I'm afraid

I see, he gone fucking around and mess with the wrong one. I will fuckin send his ass a virus i got his email
cDDDXCCCVVVVVVVV

:blessed:

leftout

BetterAngels

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 25, 2016, 11:34:19 AM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 25, 2016, 11:11:23 AM
I vote MISSISSIPPI. Its 70 years backwards . ..not to mention the poverty, government corruption, education crisis, few jobs, etc. Its a fucking failure and the people are forever stuck in the past. The capital is trash with nothing to do and its run down with old vacant buildings. Also, its too religious to be apart of the US. Majority of the states in US are progressing on politic stances resolving its citizens. This state ignores everything but the bible and the past, the governor is a joke.
:omgwatshappening:
well did I fucking lie. I hate MISSISSIPPI. Everyone there needs to burn in hell. The white people here is so fucking fake and black ppl cape for em like pets

MelMel