Yall know we are in a war right ?

Started by Ma Lo, June 30, 2015, 12:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I hate these Christians on social media posting hateful things about gays. It's very dark and  almost demonic to me  how hateful they are .  What makes me more angry is that according to their beliefs based on ancient bible scripture,  homosexuality is wrong , but they can all fuck and fornicate as much as they all  want and get a pass  , when the bible speaks against that as well. What's more is that Jesus never even spoke on homosexuality . The bible was written imperfect men based on their own beliefs and  ideals.  It just sickens me the level of hatred I've seen online. This is unsurpassed. I hate hypocrites. We are in a war .

Treasure

[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]yes we r
ive say it b'fore
ill say it 'gain

gay marriage is onl' tha b'ginnin
tha chrisians r comin out in full force to rain on tha gay p'rade
tha protest 'gainst gays is jus gonna get stronger n HARDER

but lemme ask u guys this
u rdy?
cuz in tha end WE WIN
an'bod' kno tht?
yall kno tht?
WE WIN

Admin

Idiots will always exist. Just live your life the way you want to.
I try to surround myself with good hearted, tolerant people only. If you're racits/homophobic etc. you just don't exist to me. Lolz. Next! :cheerup:

Treasure

im cryin at these chrisians

"we oppress now"

Jon

Quote from: squid on June 30, 2015, 12:51:37 PM
Idiots will always exist. Just live your life the way you want to.
I try to surround myself with good hearted, tolerant people only. If you're racits/homophobic etc. you just don't exist to me. Lolz. Next! :cheerup:

!!!

charlie.

Temporary

Quote from: Ntwadumela on June 30, 2015, 12:22:00 PM
I hate these Christians on social media posting hateful things about gays. It's very dark and  almost demonic to me  how hateful they are .  What makes me more angry is that according to their beliefs based on ancient bible scripture,  homosexuality is wrong , but they can all fuck and fornicate as much as they all  want and get a pass  , when the bible speaks against that as well. What's more is that Jesus never even spoke on homosexuality . The bible was written imperfect men based on their own beliefs and  ideals.  It just sickens me the level of hatred I've seen online. This is unsurpassed. I hate hypocrites. We are in a war .
Oh
I don't believe in that character Jesus in the bible. Anyway for the most part I agree with you. They're going to believe what they want and there's no changing it. Most of them are doing the most disgusting things ever but they are quick to call someone a fag.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Fuck God, Fuck Christmas and Fuck anyone who don't like taking dick up the butt.