If anyone's wondering why the "Confession" threads are now gone

Started by b7, July 21, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

4 fucking k

v

Are you guys retarded? I only posted messages that were sent to me. Rig is referring to ppl finding out family members of posters on here and trying to expose them via the confessions mess.

Young

How sick do you have to be?

I mean really!

How much does your life have to suck that you would do that to someone!?

So disgusting . I'm praying .

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 21, 2017, 07:30:54 PM
Quote from: 92 on July 21, 2017, 07:29:45 PM
BTW this is gonna happen to the next person to come for GODriah

Gor fuck that HOG

DDDDDDDDDDnnnn

Interesting FB you have here luv.

About to get to work ruining ur life, hold on.

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:34:21 PM
v

Are you guys retarded? I only posted messages that were sent to me. Rig is referring to ppl finding out family members of posters on here and trying to expose them via the confessions mess.

no one is retarded hun .. just misunderstood what he was saying. 

that is ONE reason why i dont give out to much personal info on here pics first and last name etc so yall can do a reverse search in shit .

stuff like this has been done since brandy horizon. im not here for it

LOONA.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2017, 07:32:39 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:27:16 PM
Can we know which member did it, and can they be banned?
i wish I knew

I have zero clue, actually.  I would just warn all of you to be careful because it might not even be a member  :dead: we really have to be careful what we share here

Former members hold grudges too

!!!!!

Y'all would be surprised. Some of my friends lurk here and don't even have an account.  :dead:     

4 fucking k

and Malc', I'm sure you were the one who sent me those pics claiming it was Glock because you found that FB link so fast. You're not fooling anyone. Not to mention you slid in my PMs on here trying to get tea on ppl. Thirsty ass. I'm not messy like you, lol. I just posted the messages that were sent to me and that was it.

b7

Quote from: Young on July 21, 2017, 07:34:37 PM
How sick do you have to be?

I mean really!

How much does your life have to suck that you would do that to someone!?

So disgusting . I'm praying .
!!!!! Part of why everyone is deleting their accounts left and right  :dead:

It's clearly someone in a dark space with nothing going for themselves. And they were wrong and off base anyway

SouravMay

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:30:43 PM
Quote from: Usher has Herpes on July 21, 2017, 07:29:33 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
But Malc' didn't you.... nvm :udontlookok:
I wanted to se the pics ppl DM'd to you, yeah I was noisy. What's the point?

s

I thought you were the one who emailed them tbh. But okay.

Like where the hell is that accusation coming from? Is that some deflecting maneuver, YOU are the one with all the tea, naturally the most suspicious.

I'm sure members who had access to ppl's relatives could have spewed lies to them before the confessions thread.
B7

b7

Quote from: TEXASbama on July 21, 2017, 07:36:13 PM
Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:34:21 PM
v

no one is retarded hun .. just misunderstood what he was saying. 

that is ONE reason why i dont give out to much personal info on here pics first and last name etc so yall can do a reverse search in shit .

stuff like this has been done since brandy horizon. im not here for it
i do not blame you

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
Not to mention you slid in my PMs on here trying to get tea on ppl. Thirsty ass. I'm not messy like you, lol.

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: element on July 21, 2017, 07:37:01 PM
and Malc', I'm sure you were the one who sent me those pics claiming it was Glock because you found that FB link so fast. You're not fooling anyone. Not to mention you slid in my PMs on here trying to get tea on ppl. Thirsty ass. I'm not messy like you, lol. I just posted the messages that were sent to me and that was it.

SouravMay

I didn't send a single email, I was in a bus to Berlin.

:udontlookok:

I found the FB through reverse image search.
B7

LOONA.