Nina turner lighting the whites UP on CNN. Woo!!

Started by b7, July 31, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

July 31, 2018, 10:41:32 PM #1 Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:41:40 PM by 1RIG
When that ugly white bitch started smirking omg :uhh: i wanted to wrap my hands around her neck. Racist whore

ton

SDKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

love seeing uncomfortable white people

the climate is so different from it was literally 10 years ago

you didnt see this

Obama was proof America wasnt racist

b7

Quote from: Redskin on July 31, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
I love how she linked slavery/Jim Crow, etc. to Blacks' economic standing in this country.
I was just talking about that a couple days ago.

The unique challenges that the community faces are nothing to be embarrassed about.
There's very good, logical reasons why we're behind in a lot of ways. Ones that are/were completely out of our control....deeply rooted in the way we entered this country centuries ago.

The fact that my grandmother was in her 30's when the whole Civil Rights mess went down - and she's still breathing today....shows that we're not as far removed from a lot of mess as we'd like to believe. I can go and talk to someone today who saw it all go down before their very eyes.
its so insulting that they would try and gloss over all of that and MORE just because she got a bit passionate and a little more high in volume than they were prepared for. Mess. 

A ?well yea, sure, but ...? mess is so inappropriate but they do it every time

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Rxxf

July 31, 2018, 11:33:17 PM #6 Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 11:33:30 PM by Rxxf
Quote from: Redskin on July 31, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
I love how she linked slavery/Jim Crow, etc. to Blacks' economic standing in this country.
I was just talking about that a couple days ago.

The unique challenges that the community faces are nothing to be embarrassed about.
There's very good, logical reasons why we're behind in a lot of ways. Ones that are/were completely out of our control....deeply rooted in the way we entered this country centuries ago.

The fact that my grandmother was in her 30's when the whole Civil Rights mess went down - and she's still breathing today....shows that we're not as far removed from a lot of mess as we'd like to believe. I can go and talk to someone today who saw it all go down before their very eyes.

My father was alive when Martin Luther King Jr. was killed.

I mean, that's recent........
BRANDY

Sinpool

WHEW!

GOD
this made me NUT

That smug white bitch thought she was gonna be able to derail it, but Queen said NO

Ma Lo

hotep.

I swear they just need to let me get 5 minutes on one of these panels. The way I would DRAG each person one by one.

Nina ate!

Young

GLOCK

August 01, 2018, 12:10:13 PM #11 Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:10:20 PM by glock
It?s not a pitch it?s a reality
Dig into this black Queen

D.I.E.G.O.

GLOCK

Whew they had the right queen up there today..
Such a heavy discussion and to have these dense brained whites up there was perfect ... she left an everlasting impression
These chuckles from this white bitch
Whites are so damn disgusting
Not comparing someone who spins political races against a president of an entire nation :deadS

Kurama

Quote from: Gimmieabeat on August 01, 2018, 12:09:08 AM
I swear they just need to let me get 5 minutes on one of these panels. The way I would DRAG each person one by one.

Nina ate!

Tag me in!

Boy gone...