men <<<

Started by yummy, August 18, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 19, 2018, 12:13:56 AM
Men are garbage stay single and keep your money and your sanity. Best way of life.

Kurama

September 14, 2018, 11:05:57 AM #106 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 11:06:12 AM by Kurama
Dating in a city like NYC seems hella wild to me. I hope all get to link back up Yumz.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Dating anywhere is wild tbh. Having a dog >>>>>> :diddraispoot:

Kurama

MelMel

Kurama

Yall wanna get into it?  ^o)

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

n

They were YOUR words, weren't they :diddraispoot:?

STUNNA GOD

Honestly wish I was straight sometimes, tbqfhwyrn.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ShujiFinity Wars on August 30, 2018, 10:10:01 PM
Just had an AMAZING night of Netflix and chilling with this super dope dude. He's just super sweet. He just lay with his head on my lap all night binge watching Orange is the New Black. It was so quiet and intimate. I just love the fact that he doesn't yap much when we're hanging out. Love his company so much. He's definitely THE ONE. I get butterflies in my stomach when I rub his belly and he licks my nose after I give him his treats :stressed:

shdhdhdhdjfjfhdhdudjdh bitch dhdhdhh

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 14, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
Just had an AMAZING night of Netflix and chilling with this super dope dude. He's just super sweet. He just lay with his head on my lap all night binge watching Orange is the New Black. It was so quiet and intimate. I just love the fact that he doesn't yap much when we're hanging out. Love his company so much. He's definitely THE ONE. I get butterflies in my stomach when I rub his belly and he licks my nose after I give him his treats :stressed:

VXBXBXBBXBXBXBXBXBBXBXBXBXBXBXBXBBXBXB

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on September 14, 2018, 04:06:45 PM
Honestly wish I was straight sometimes, tbqfhwyrn.

n

Straight people have the same problems

yummy

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 14, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

is he trying to make me jealous